PDA

View Full Version : New Mariotti Cubs article

Jerry_Manuel
06-07-2002, 01:50 PM
More Baylor crap (http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay07.html)

I'm sure Cheeses will update his running column tracker later.

cheeses_h_rice
06-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Nah, I'm done for.

The Sox playing so poorly has taken a lot of the wind out of my sails about the Moron's column discrepancies between the two teams. I have no doubt the ratio will finish the season at around 2.5 to 1, but I will no longer be keeping tabs as before.

Jerry_Manuel
06-07-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Nah, I'm done for.

The Sox playing so poorly has taken a lot of the wind out of my sails about the Moron's column discrepancies between the two teams. I have no doubt the ratio will finish the season at around 2.5 to 1, but I will no longer be keeping tabs as before.

This news has taken the wind out of my sails. I enjoy reading your comments on Mariotti. :(:

cheeses_h_rice
06-07-2002, 02:09 PM
Well, sorry about that.

But the past 2 weeks have really, really ruined me on baseball this year. I almost wish for a strike just so I can feel good about it not being the Sox getting screwed this year -- ain't that pathetic?

As for me going to the Flubs/Sox games next weekend, even with tickets I'm debating whether or not to go. I am deep in Sox Depression.

Foulke You
06-07-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Well, sorry about that.

But the past 2 weeks have really, really ruined me on baseball this year. I almost wish for a strike just so I can feel good about it not being the Sox getting screwed this year -- ain't that pathetic?

As for me going to the Flubs/Sox games next weekend, even with tickets I'm debating whether or not to go. I am deep in Sox Depression.

Cheeses, nothing heals the Sox soul better than a victory over the Flubs. Who knows? Maybe we'll be rolling into Wrigley on a big winning streak!

A sidenote: Has anyone noticed how Moronotti uses the phrase "in a perfect world..." in almost every article he writes. He just keeps rehashing the same tired crap.

:moron
"In a perfect world the Cubs would be in 1st place and the ballmall would collapse upon all 200 or so of the Scum Sox fans at the game!"