PDA

View Full Version : Sox Fans, It Looks Like We've Tied Lenny's Hands...

Procol Harum
06-07-2002, 01:19 PM
Even despite the big numbers from the Yankees series, Sox home attendance is down 10% from this point last year.

http://slam.canoe.ca/StatsBBA/BC-BBA-LGNS-CHWHITESOXATTCOMP-R.html

Looks like KW ain't gonna be able to work that GM magic of his--that blockbuster Clayton, Lee, and Durham trade for Clemons, Jeter and Giambi just isn't gonna happen....

:KW
"Man, that one was in the bag!"

ChiSoxBobette
06-07-2002, 01:47 PM
I was checking other White Sox internet sites and something on one said that as early as today they might be bring up Joe Crede and sending down Matt Ginter , they also said that there is some sort of trade possible with Detroit for Jeff Weaver possibly Detroit getting John Rausch and Joe Crede. I don't know why we're in so much of a hurry to get rid of Crede before we give him a chance up in the bigs, and as far as Rausch I think we rushed him to the bigs to fast.
Go White Sox :?:

neal
06-07-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
I was checking other White Sox internet sites and something on one said that as early as today they might be bring up Joe Crede and sending down Matt Ginter , they also said that there is some sort of trade possible with Detroit for Jeff Weaver possibly Detroit getting John Rausch and Joe Crede. I don't know why we're in so much of a hurry to get rid of Crede before we give him a chance up in the bigs, and as far as Rausch I think we rushed him to the bigs to fast.
Go White Sox :?:

where's the article for this?

ChiSoxBobette
06-07-2002, 02:10 PM
It was on Soxnet.net today on thier message board.

Iwritecode
06-07-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
It was on Soxnet.net today on thier message board.

No offense to Rio or Soxnet but that is not a reputable source...

duke of dorwood
06-07-2002, 04:58 PM
As mad as that trade would be, Lenny is capable of doing it.