PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready Here Comes Last Year In Reverse

ChiSoxBobette
06-07-2002, 09:45 AM
Get Ready Sox Fans we're 30 & 30 last year at this time we we're 28 & 32 and starting to play good baseball, this year 30 & 30 and on a downward spiral. If we play bad throughout this weekend against the expos , who seem like at least they keep trying throughout thier games to win;and we lose and then can't at least take 2 of 3 from the mets like I've said before IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE WITH THIS MANAGER AND HIS COACHING STAFF! Everyone who keeps saying calm down it's still early better think back to last year because at least last year we started to play good baseball even though we started out so bad it was to late, this year a completely different story and we have'nt even played the twinkies and yeah I know that if we play them and beat them we could get ourselves back on top , but do you see the Sox beating the twinkies when they can't even take 3 of 4 from the royals who pitched 2 guys I've never heard of and the guy yesterday beat the Sox after not winning a game in the majors for 5 years. Manuel still does the same things changing line ups, leaving pitchers in to long, taking pitchers out to early, doing the samething with Royce Clayton that he did last year the guy can't hit and in the American league this day & age you need everyone especially with the Sox to contribute. It seems that whenever we get a team in trouble up comes someone(meaning R.C.)who's not hitting yesterday look what happened now its everyone. Now we have inter-league play where the Sox have done very well , well I say if this team gets smoked these next few series it's time to say adios to J.M. & his coaching staff, unless J.R & K.W know more about the strike possibility and are just writing this year off, if thats the case and they come back next year with this coaching staff then I think J.R. does'nt care about his baseball team it must just be a write off, and that means he does'nt care about us White Sox Fans, so I guess that means I don't buy my season tickets next year.
Go White Sox :angry:

DrWatson27
06-07-2002, 10:02 AM
Where is that "Sky is Falling" picture when you need it.

doublem23
06-07-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by DrWatson27
Where is that "Sky is Falling" picture when you need it.

I think you meant this...
:chickenlittle

harwar
06-07-2002, 10:24 AM
All this may be for naught.From what i've been reading it certainly sounds like the players union means to have their strike.I mean it sounds like they are looking forward to it!I read there may not be any major trades because of the looming strike.So i guess it doesn't matter what we do.I'd hate to be a red sox fan right now.It looks like they could come close to the World Series this year,but alas,i fear we won't have one.

DrWatson27
06-07-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

YEP-That's the one!

TheBigHurt
06-07-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

I think thats how every sox fan feels.