PDA

View Full Version : Insane

awesomefan
08-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I don't know who is more INSANE

"G" & "Pods" are both out of their minds. I can't believe the way these guys are gettin' on base & scorin' runs.

I'm lovin' every minute of it. The rest of the guys aren't too shabby either, but it looks like JC may have to go...ditto for Colon.

When will Freddy Garcia be ready?....man I really loved Clayton Richard.

The Thang bad about gettin' Jake Peavy is he won't be ready for about a month....we need another good starter NOW. I hope someone steps forward soon.

beasly213
08-05-2009, 10:45 AM

"G" & "Pods" are both out of their minds. I can't believe the way these guys are gettin' on base & scorin' runs.

I'm lovin' every minute of it. The rest of the guys aren't too shabby either, but it looks like JC may have to go...ditto for Colon.

The Thang bad about gettin' Jake Peavy is he won't be ready for about a month....we need another good starter NOW. I hope someone steps forward soon.

Who is this "G" you speak of? :scratch:

I know a guy named "Bacon" who is tearing it up but have never heard of a "G"

You loved Clayton Ricahrd because he had a couple of good starts this year? :scratch: Would you rather have him or Peavy?

Your post left me all sorts of confused...:scratch:

DaveIsHere
08-05-2009, 10:52 AM

Random thoughts by awesomefan:scratch:

cbone
08-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Thang?

35th&Shields
08-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Random thoughts by awesomefan:scratch:
Seriously, random ramblings justify their own thread?

GoGoCrede
08-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Actually I'd like to know how Freddy is doing. Anyone know?

PorkChopExpress
08-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Actually I'd like to know how Freddy is doing. Anyone know?

I heard he's sweating.:D:

cws05champ
08-05-2009, 12:00 PM
This thread is going to end well...

WSox597
08-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I heard he's sweating.:D:

He'll be available for the next really big game the Sox have.

:D:

soxinem1
08-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Pods is actually playing better now than he did in 2005.

And Bacon is making adjustments as he goes along, and he's driving the ball hard the other way.

So other than the Peavy sarcasm, I agree with the post.

TDog
08-05-2009, 01:31 PM

You loved Clayton Ricahrd because he had a couple of good starts this year? :scratch: Would you rather have him or Peavy?

The White Sox have o one named Bacon on their team. They do have a player who other players call Beck, however, but they don't have anyone named Beck either.

guillen4life13
08-05-2009, 02:46 PM

Your confusion is unreal and/or self imposed.

Clayton Richard at least gave the Sox a chance in certain ballgames. While he was hit or miss, I'd have felt more comfortable with him starting a game than JC these days.

Contreras needs to do something to get back on track again. Last night was horrendous. I hope he isn't injured.

beasly213
08-05-2009, 02:56 PM
The White Sox have o one named Bacon on their team. They do have a player who other players call Beck, however, but they don't have anyone named Beck either.

"bacon" is how he is referred to around WSI.

beasly213
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Your confusion is unreal and/or self imposed.

Clayton Richard at least gave the Sox a chance in certain ballgames. While he was hit or miss, I'd have felt more comfortable with him starting a game than JC these days.

Contreras needs to do something to get back on track again. Last night was horrendous. I hope he isn't injured.

I never said I would rather have Richard instead of Contreras. My point was if you still have Richard then you don't have Peavy.

White City
08-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Ozzie calls him "Bacon." I think the manager should know.

SOXfnNlansing
08-05-2009, 05:26 PM
"bacon" is how he is referred to around WSI.

I heard Hawk call him Bacon the other day during a broadcast.

awesomefan
08-05-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't know where anyone got the nickname BACON for Beckham...let me know the reasoning. Probably with Ozzie's accent Beckham sounds like Bacon...hehehehehehehe

I just call Gordon Beckham "G" for his first name Gordon....try it I really like it...it's a low guteral sound....like "Let's Go GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG":bandance:

beasly213
08-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't know where anyone got the nickname BACON for Beckham...let me know the reasoning. Probably with Ozzie's accent Beckham sounds like Bacon...hehehehehehehe

I just call Gordon Beckham "G" for his first name Gordon....try it I really like it...it's a low guteral sound....like "Let's Go GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG":bandance:

Bingo.