PDA

View Full Version : *woohoo*


Viva Magglio
06-06-2002, 12:05 AM
I was at the game tonight, and it was nice to see us do this great! Gary Glover came ready to play tonight, and the offense showed up tonight. I don't know if this was captured on TV, but when Konerko made an out in foul territory, did you see the small kid in the purple jacket go onto the field and try to catch the ball?

Tragg
06-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Yea, WGN showed it - pretty funny.

It was a little girl going on the field to catch the pop up.

And indeed, nice work by Gary Glover.

Jerry_Manuel
06-06-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I don't know if this was captured on TV, but when Konerko made an out in foul territory, did you see the small kid in the purple jacket go onto the field and try to catch the ball?

Oh yeah, they replayed it about 6 times tonight. It happened again in the 8th or 9th, but there wasn't a player near, a kid was just standing on the field.

Randar68
06-06-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Oh yeah, they replayed it about 6 times tonight. It happened again in the 8th or 9th, but there wasn't a player near, a kid was just standing on the field.

The kid fell outta the stands reaching for a foul ball...

Daver
06-06-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Randar68


The kid fell outta the stands reaching for a foul ball...

No Randar,the kid was on the field trying to catch a pop foul that PK caught for an out.

Randar68
06-06-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by daver


No Randar,the kid was on the field trying to catch a pop foul that PK caught for an out.

The second time that Jerry was referring to, I believe that kid fell outta the stands reaching. That first girl who jumped on the field to catch that ball had better footwork than Paulie!

Daver
06-06-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Randar68


The second time that Jerry was referring to, I believe that kid fell outta the stands reaching. That first girl who jumped on the field to catch that ball had better footwork than Paulie!

Yeah,but PK had the height on her. :redneck

Jerry_Manuel
06-06-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Randar68
The second time that Jerry was referring to, I believe that kid fell outta the stands reaching. That first girl who jumped on the field to catch that ball had better footwork than Paulie!

I wasn't really paying attention, so I'm sure your right.

Think she has a better arm than Royce? :smile:

LongDistanceFan
06-06-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by daver


Yeah,but PK had the height on her. :redneck

:D: LMAO........

voodoochile
06-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I wasn't really paying attention, so I'm sure your right.

Think she has a better arm than Royce? :smile:

Don't they all?

Jerry_Manuel
06-06-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Don't they all?

I'm giving you the last word here. Wait, if I'm typing, than I'm really not.

I'm a fraud. :(:

LongDistanceFan
06-06-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile


Don't they all? that is cold........ where are the royce clayton backers.............. haven't heard much lately......... kinda quiet uh :?: :gulp:

voodoochile
06-06-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
that is cold........ where are the royce clayton backers.............. haven't heard much lately......... kinda quiet uh :?: :gulp:

the RADL has been benched...

:D:

LongDistanceFan
06-06-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile


the RADL has been benched...

:D: oh is that why? :D:

chisoxfanatic
06-06-2002, 01:11 AM
Ever notice that since FWC stopped picking The Choice in the PTC Contest, Royce's production dropped drastically? lol

I think we can all blame this on FWC!

Heather the Redbird

LongDistanceFan
06-06-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Ever notice that since FWC stopped picking The Choice in the PTC Contest, Royce's production dropped drastically? lol

I think we can all blame this on FWC!

Heather the Redbird alright...... we should thank him, atleast i do........ :smile: