PDA

View Full Version : Mike North (Teal) Smart Deep Comments...

kevingrt
06-05-2002, 12:39 PM
I would love to see the Sox leave town, and I'm a Sox fan. I am completely disinterested in them, and they aren't interested in playing... The Sox PR staff is horrible. They had less then 5,00 last nite and it was a half-price day!

Okay one thing no True Sox Fans in Chicago would want to see them leave. The players on the Sox aren't disinterested in playing, because if they were they could just retire with some of the $ they're making like Royce Clayton. Um... Mike when you have a 2 hout rain delay on a half price day you usually get noone even at Wrigley, even on a .50 cent day youd probably get noone.

THIS GUY IS STUPID, Last post anything hear about this IDIOT!

34 Inch Stick
06-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Maybe he did not notice the two hour rain delay to start the game.

duke of dorwood
06-05-2002, 01:18 PM
Wise up and turn off this big A$$

Nellie_Fox
06-06-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Wise up and turn off this big A$$ Why in the world does anyone still listen to Mike North? Even when I can get the Score up here, if it's North I don't listen.

FarWestChicago
06-06-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Why in the world does anyone still listen to Mike North? Even when I can get the Score up here, if it's North I don't listen. I get the impression some people are a bit masochistic. :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
06-06-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I get the impression some people are a bit masochistic. :smile:

You got that right! I had the idiot tuned in for about ten minutes on Monday. I couldn't believe the nonsense I was hearing.

Click...and everything was much better.

wilburwood
06-06-2002, 09:53 AM
if North had 2 brains that size he would be a half wit, why even listen

DVG
06-06-2002, 11:51 AM
Mike North is a gorilla, a buffoon, a baboon; a drunken, slobber-
ing degenerate gambler idiot half-wit with no brain who ought to
go back to doing what he does best: selling hot dogs, getting drunk, and ripping off bananas from his friends in the cage. He
is the absolute worst, lamest, dumbest, most clueless crap-
for-brains doofus on the radio. And I'm only writing these things
because I'm in a good mood.

longshot7
06-06-2002, 12:03 PM
yeah really, consider the source... nobody really listens to this guy.

raul12
06-06-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by longshot7
yeah really, consider the source... nobody really listens to this guy.

you'd be surprised. as someone's sig here says, "i've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding." it would be funny if weren't so true.

Binky_Bee
06-06-2002, 01:19 PM
After listening to Sports Talk radio for far too long, I created Sports Radio: The Game

See how long it takes the host to hit for the cycle! He (or, in fairness to the Peggy Kusinski's and Julie Swine-ca's, she) needs to:

1) In a desperate attempt to stir things up, mention something totally drastic and inflammatory after the previous night's game (i.e., the Sox need to trade "X" for something asinine, the Bears need to fire "Y"), despite the fact that it is only ONE game;

2) Drudge up the Sox attendance problems (Ex. credit if the host mentions Wrigley as a beer garden);

3) Mention an advertiser as "A friend of the program..." OR have a friend of the host on the show as a celebrity (a la Fritzy or Park Ridge Kenny, North's brother-in-law who tries to give listeners his NFL predictions that are about 35% accurate);

4) Mention a) his home life, b) his favorite cigar, c) the status of their pets, kids or expectant wife;

5) Bring up something totally irrelevant to sports and asks for feedback ("Call in now and tell us about what you think of The Oscars, or the Brown's Chicken Murders!" "Tell us your FAVORITE mob movie?");

6) Call out a sports figure, and then when the person appears on the show, totally suck up to the guy he was previously ripping! (Ex. credit if the host claims he'll "get in the face of anyone" OR claims that he is "good friends" with the guy);

7) Say "I/We appreciate your call" to a caller who dares to disagree with the host (Ex. Credit if there is a sound effect, like a shotgun blast)

8) Claims that he is "A regular guy" or "just a fan". Yeah, right.

Seriously, try this game! It's bizarre, but nearly every host bats about .890 during a given week! Maybe we need Fantasy SportsTalk Radio Hosts Baseball....