PDA

View Full Version : Milton Bradley to Detroit?

KnightSox
07-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I just heard Stoney on White Sox weekly saying he has heard alot of talk of Bradley to Detroit, no specifics.

I hope Detroit takes him, let him cause trouble in their clubhouse.

russ99
07-25-2009, 02:22 PM
I just heard Stoney on White Sox weekly saying he has heard alot of talk of Bradley to Detroit, no specifics.

I hope Detroit takes him, let him cause trouble in their clubhouse.

If they take Bradley, I'd really question if they knew what they were doing over there...

Why would anyone take that malcontent off the Cubs hands at that contract. And with the sale still floating around, the Cubs wouldn't be able to send any cash with Bradley anywhere.

I suppose if the Cubs would give them Vitters and Cashner, then maybe they could do it, but Hendry's not that desperate.

Noneck
07-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I would think if Bradley goes to Tigers the cubs would have to take Ordonez and his 146 PA's till his 18m option kicks in.

russ99
07-25-2009, 02:43 PM
I would think if Bradley goes to Tigers the cubs would have to take Ordonez and his 146 PA's till his 18m option kicks in.

That would make sense. One underperfoming player with an epically bad contract for another. But at least Mags isn't disruptful in the clubhouse...

hawkjt
07-25-2009, 03:51 PM
No way the tigers take Bradley unless the cubs pick up a bunch of that 30 million...Not sure I want the tigers to get bradley at a huge discount...they need a DH and that is what he can do best.
I do not think he is disruptive in the clubhouse if they are fighting for a title.

I want the Cubs to live with bradley.

soxfanreggie
07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I told my Cub friends that signing him was a horrible move. Some thought that "Cub magic" would just automatically fix him and he would be the key piece to a World Series run, as I had heard with many players before. I hope he toils around Wrigley for the next few seasons until they buy him out, so they can see just what a mistake signing him was.

Craig Grebeck
07-25-2009, 04:06 PM
If they take Bradley, I'd really question if they knew what they were doing over there...

Why would anyone take that malcontent off the Cubs hands at that contract. And with the sale still floating around, the Cubs wouldn't be able to send any cash with Bradley anywhere.

I suppose if the Cubs would give them Vitters and Cashner, then maybe they could do it, but Hendry's not that desperate.
You have lost your mind.

Brian26
07-25-2009, 08:30 PM
I've always had a feeling that Mags would end up on the North Side, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some sort of garbage for garbage exchange would happen here.

WhiteSoxOnly
07-25-2009, 08:46 PM
I told my Cub friends that signing him was a horrible move. Some thought that "Cub magic" would just automatically fix him

Now,just what the **** is cub magic ? whatever those dopes seem to
think that is,let them have another century of it.

Viva Medias B's
07-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Dave Dombrowski later told Stone that he would not want Bradley to be on his team.

SOXSINCE'70
07-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Dave Dombrowski later told Stone that he would not want Bradley to be on his team.

A smart man.:cool:

DumpJerry
07-26-2009, 04:30 PM

A smart man.:cool:
He did grow up a White Sox fan and worked for us.