PDA

View Full Version : Paying cash in "red pass" lots

ChicagoHoosier
07-22-2009, 03:39 PM
I just searched but quickly wanted the answer before I leave. Friend told me you can pay cash in the C lot on week days. Can anyone confirm/deny based on personal experience or knowledge? THANKS!

FielderJones
07-22-2009, 03:43 PM
My wife payed cash in E lot yesterday. I don't know about C.

Chez
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Yes. So long as there has not been a huge advance ticket sale for the game (like the Cub games), you can usually pay cash in the Red Lots. There also is a cash lot on the other side (west) of the viaduct/tracks from Lot C.

ChicagoHoosier
07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks! Based on the Monday/Tuesday attendance, I'm guessing not a huge advanced sale for tonight. Just didn't want to get there, then get turned away, then spent 25 minutes circling to get to a designated cash lot.

Chez
07-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks! Based on the Monday/Tuesday attendance, I'm guessing not a huge advanced sale for tonight. Just didn't want to get there, then get turned away, then spent 25 minutes circling to get to a designated cash lot.

If you happen to get turned away, use the cash lot on the other side of the tracks. FYI, Monday was a sell out!

WhiteSoxFTW
07-22-2009, 03:47 PM
I like parking in lot G, on the other side of the tracks (through the tunnel). It's really easy to get out of after the game. Especially on weeknights. You will just have to go west on 35th.

ChicagoHoosier
07-22-2009, 03:47 PM
If you happen to get turned away, use the cash lot on the other side of the tracks. FYI, Monday was a sell out!

Duh, didn't realize that was cash. Thought I had to always go to the south lots.

Thanks.

chisoxfanatic
07-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Tonight's attendance should be higher than last night's due to it being a part of the Hit & Run weekday ticket plan, but I wouldn't think it would be anywhere near a sell-out, so you should be ok.

DumpJerry
07-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Monday was a soldout game. 39,000+ butts in the seats.

dakotasox
07-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Monday was a soldout game. 39,000+ butts in the seats.
Monday was half-price. Tuesday-Thursday aren't, even though they should be at least 25% off. Tonight I'm guessing about 25,000.