PDA

View Full Version : Deep Behind Enemy Lines...

StillMissOzzie
07-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Sox fans, SMO here.We are vacationing in San Francisco for the next few days, and we are thinking about taking in the A's/ Twinkies game on Monday. Here's hoping that the Twins enjoy the same west coast dreariness that our boys are infamous for.

Go Sox!

SMO
:gulp:

ChiSoxGirl
07-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Hi Sox fans, SMO here.We are vacationing in San Francisco for the next few days, and we are thinking about taking in the A's/ Twinkies game on Monday. Here's hoping that the Twins enjoy the same west coast dreariness that our boys are infamous for.

Go Sox!

SMO

I know you already know this, but McAfee Coliseum is so not a good place to watch baseball; all of that foul territory is insane, and it's just another football stadium trying to pose as a Major League ballpark. I enjoyed the game I attended there in 2006, though.

TDog
07-19-2009, 03:39 AM

Go Sox!

SMO

There are good seats in Oakland (they took "McAfee" off the Coliseum). If you want to pay for seats behind the home plate area, there should be some available at the park the day of the game. The further you go down the lines, the more foul ground you have. The Sox won two of three in Oakland and three of three in San Francisco, and I hope the Sox can continue to play winning Bay Area baseball when they return this August.

If you're staying in San Francisco, getting to the Coliseum is easy via the BART. The Coliseum is a better place to watch basebll than to drive to.