PDA

View Full Version : Cubs activate Farnsworth

Jerry_Manuel
06-04-2002, 04:46 PM
Chicago Cubs reliever Kyle Farnsworth, who has been sidelined since mid April with a broken bone in his right foot, was activated from the 15-day disabled list on Tuesday.

cubs (http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/gen/wire?messageId=8605495)

THE_HOOTER
06-04-2002, 04:59 PM
Why do we consistently post Cubs news on this site?

I'll never understand that. :?:

nixsox
06-04-2002, 05:40 PM
Who cares about the stupid Cubs?

Jerry_Manuel
06-04-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by THE_HOOTER
Why do we consistently post Cubs news on this site?

I'll never understand that. :?:

Because it's news. Also keep in mind the Sox are going to be playing them soon. In case you haven't noticed, the Cubs bullpen has been **** as of late. Now that they got Farnsworth back it won't be as bad. You'll still be bitching though either way.

kevingrt
06-04-2002, 05:46 PM
I'll care about the Flubs 1 daya before we play them, becasue IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT THEY DO!

THE_HOOTER
06-04-2002, 06:31 PM
Jerry,

Dont play the "bitching" card with me.

I asked a simple question-- Why so much Cub info?

WinningUgly!
06-04-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by THE_HOOTER

I asked a simple question-- Why so much Cub info?

Here's a simple answer...Because most Sox fans have a second favorite team-whoever is playing the sCrUBS! If you care so little about Cub news, why did you click your way into a thread titled "Cubs activate Farnsworth "????

HawkDJ
06-04-2002, 07:00 PM
I don't mind seeing bad news about the Cubs but good news about the Cubs is probably better left unsaid. I'm so excited to go to Cubs-Sox! Too bad its suposed to be Glover pitching (c'mon Rocky)

Jerry_Manuel
06-04-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
I'm so excited to go to Cubs-Sox! Too bad its suposed to be Glover pitching (c'mon Rocky)

They are fun to go to, I've been to 4 games myself.

Think of it this way, Glover, isn't that bad. The Cubs offense, isn't that good. :smile:

WinningUgly!
06-04-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Think of it this way, Glover, isn't that bad. The Cubs offense, isn't that good. :smile:

Ah, "The Battle of the Weaknesses". Gotta love it. :D:

HawkDJ
06-04-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

They are fun to go to, I've been to 4 games myself.

This would be my second but my first was 3 years ago I think when I wasn't as interested in the Sox as I am now