PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
07-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Did his job.

:thome:

I can't wait for this place to get leveled.

ChiSoxGirl
07-12-2009, 08:06 PM
My last TBGR (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3836) before the Break. Today's game sucked! :angry:

It's hard to believe half the season is over with already... it feels like it was just yesterday that Opening Day was snowed out! Anyway, here's hoping the Sox give us a lot to be happy about in the second half!

soxfanreggie
07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
They'd make a lot of money raffling off chances to Sox fans to push down the plunger on the explosives if they're going to implode the place.

chisoxfanatic
07-12-2009, 08:46 PM
They'd make a lot of money raffling off chances to Sox fans to push down the plunger on the explosives if they're going to implode the place.
I think we should let Reggie the Redbird do it. :cool:

Only 6 more games are left in that dump.

JB98
07-12-2009, 08:55 PM

They aren't going to implode the place, though. They need it for artificial football.

DumpJerry
07-12-2009, 08:57 PM
The Vikings are not leaving the Dome.

ChiSoxGirl
07-12-2009, 10:59 PM

They aren't going to implode the place, though. They need it for artificial football.

Hey... we can dream, can't we?! :wink:

BigP50
07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
3 run homer, did his job.

ode to veeck
07-13-2009, 08:58 AM

They shoud. Vikings football just has not been the same since they moved indoors.