PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rowand playing well

MattSharp
06-03-2002, 10:22 PM
Aaron Rowand has had a few good games as of late. He has his average up to .244. I think he has been playing really well and I think he deserves some more playing time in the near future....

kevingrt
06-04-2002, 07:06 AM
He was clutch when you needed it...

duke of dorwood
06-04-2002, 09:02 AM
No problem with Aaron playing for me.

hold2dibber
06-04-2002, 11:09 AM
I still think CLee will come out of it and get on a hot streak. But I would like to see a little more Rowand. Of his 11 hits, 6 are doubles! He produced when he played last year, he has hit at every minor league level, and he's starting to hit again this year. At this point, we need all the offensive help we can get.

Paulwny
06-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
I still think CLee will come out of it and get on a hot streak. But I would like to see a little more Rowand. Of his 11 hits, 6 are doubles! He produced when he played last year, he has hit at every minor league level, and he's starting to hit again this year. At this point, we need all the offensive help we can get.

I'm still a big C Lee fan but, I agree offense is needed now.

pudge
06-04-2002, 06:35 PM
This cracks me up, with Lee sitting often, Royce on the bench - I always do a computer simulated season with the Sox and my opening day lineup had Rowand in LF, Graff at 3B and Jose at SS (also Josh Paul at C, but that's moot). Why can't our real manager forsee the needs of our team? I guess in my fantasy world I don't have to deal with the politics of the real world - hence we are all better managers than JM.

kevingrt
06-04-2002, 06:44 PM
Hey Pudge you play OOTP4???

pudge
06-04-2002, 07:18 PM
Actually I'm a developer so built my own, run an old-timers league too, website is http://www.pennantchase.com/sbl - Favorite of all time though is Earl Weaver, dang that game was amazing.

MattSharp
06-04-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by pudge
Favorite of all time though is Earl Weaver, dang that game was amazing.

Yeah Earl Weaver was so freaking awesome....