PDA

View Full Version : Is DJ taking lessons from Chimp?

RedPinStripes
06-03-2002, 10:44 PM
When Sandy was sent home by wavin Wally and should have been out, but scored because the catcher dropped the ball DJ said....................

:DJ
"That was a smart choice by Wavin Wally with 2 out. "

Yeah, it worked, but that was not smart, and Sandy should have done the job right by taking the catcher out at the plate instead of running around him. Just had to speak my mind on that. It worked though. So i can't get pissed about it. :gulp:

FanOf14
06-03-2002, 10:49 PM
I thought they said that they were glad that it worked out, but thought at the moment it was a mistake sending Alomar home. Anyways, why can't Alomar get a grip on the ball to make a throw to second tonight?

RedPinStripes
06-03-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
I thought they said that they were glad that it worked out, but thought at the moment it was a mistake sending Alomar home. Anyways, why can't Alomar get a grip on the ball to make a throw to second tonight?

Sandy had a rough time tonight handling the ball. I did hear DJ say that though. Pretty moronic.

FanOf14
06-03-2002, 11:00 PM
I don't doubt you did. Maybe it was Hawk that I heard...I've been doing some errands around here and wasn't paying that close attention.

Let the rain keep going so the Sox have a win finally!!!!!!!!!!

RedPinStripes
06-03-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
I don't doubt you did. Maybe it was Hawk that I heard...I've been doing some errands around here and wasn't paying that close attention.

Let the rain keep going so the Sox have a win finally!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes! Take it any way we can! :gulp:

HawkDJ
06-03-2002, 11:19 PM
Actually they both said at first they thought Sandy had no chance.

RedPinStripes
06-03-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Actually they both said at first they thought Sandy had no chance.

yeah, I know. That's what made it sound so bad. lol