PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Winning Pick To Click...

voodoochile
06-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Set the tone early and often...

:dye:
"I'm going for Player of the week this week too..."

DumpJerry
06-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Gordo=6 hits over the past two games! He's due.

voodoochile
06-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Gordo=6 hits over the past two games! He's due.

He was my second choice, but Dye clearly set the tone early in this game and then kept it going in subsequent ABs.

DumpJerry
07-01-2009, 12:00 AM
He was my second choice, but Dye clearly set the tone early in this game and then kept it going in subsequent ABs.
That's ok. Gordo is young. By this time next year, he will have 70+ PTC winners under his belt.

october23sp
07-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Voodoo vs Dump in an elephant gun war.:popcorn:

voodoochile
07-01-2009, 12:13 AM

We're both Kenwood Broncos who graduated a year apart. We're practically related...

DumpJerry
07-01-2009, 08:01 AM
What war? I'm saying that by this time next year Gordo will be a confirmed First Ballot HOFer and the first unanimous vote getter.

That's all.

ode to veeck
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Who the heck wrote about ending the shaving cream pie faces!?! Since his 1st official "cub kill" & 1st walk off "facial honorarium", Gordon Beckham has been on fire, again collecting his now daily honarable mention as does super sub 5th starter, now 3-1, Clayton Richard, who combines with crappy Cleveland weather to give his favorite bullpen a well deserved break and his 1st ever complete game victory. Who'da thunk it?

Oak leaf cluster to WSI's enigmatic Brian Anderson, who along with fellow "fighting for the bench squad" member Dewayne Wise have responded well in the last 2 days to Ozzie's "you're on the chopping block" inspirational messaging.

Heading into the all-star break the South Side Lumber co.'s engine seems to be somehow suddenly firing on all cylinders. Can the Sox turn up the RPMs and keep the rhythm going with all the new (young) parts in their revitalized Sox Machine?

ode to veeck
07-01-2009, 10:25 AM
We're both Kenwood Broncos who graduated a year apart. We're practically related...

wow another Kenwood alum, didn't know that (didn't go there, just in the middle of my old stomping grounds)

voodoochile
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
wow another Kenwood alum, didn't know that (didn't go there, just in the middle of my old stomping grounds)

DJ was good friends with Adam, Ode. In fact, we're all on Facebook as is Jamie P the waitress turned manager from the Med...