PDA

View Full Version : Question about the release in sox/cubs tickets?

southwstchi4life
06-22-2009, 06:06 PM
I was curious about a day or so before the sox/cubs series began at wrigley they released tickets on ticketmaster. How are their still available tickets? Will they be doing that for the upcoming sox/cubs game?

JohnnyInnsbrook
06-23-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm probably wrong but I think they are tickets reserved by the White Sox for VIPs? (Sponcers and such). They alowed sox pride club members to buy these tickets for fridays game, yesterday at 10 am. I picked up 2 in section 119 :cool:

southsidesoxfan1
06-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Anyone have a sox pride club password code they would like to share? Not sure they still have tickets but would like to try for Friday.

kobo
06-23-2009, 01:59 PM
I was curious about a day or so before the sox/cubs series began at wrigley they released tickets on ticketmaster. How are their still available tickets? Will they be doing that for the upcoming sox/cubs game?
Same thing happens with concerts. Sometimes a venue or artist or team holds back tickets for VIPs, corporate sponsors, etc. As the concert or game approach not all of those tickets are used so they get released to the general public.