PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holder question

kittle42
06-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Is there a way for me to go through my Manage Yoor Season Tickets account on whitesox.com to simply print out tickets instead of having to pay $4 to mail them to myself, then print them?

ewokpelts
06-22-2009, 02:46 PM
No

twinsuck
06-22-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't know, but I think printing tickets at home costs money also.

It's Dankerific
06-22-2009, 03:22 PM
They don't allow that because if you had the .pdf yourself, what would stop you from just emailing it to a friend for free?

They might miss their $2/ticket!!!!

kittle42
06-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Excellent point, dank.

Thanks, guys.

The Dude
06-23-2009, 12:23 AM
I wish they didn't have that charge like the Blackhawks to make it easier to sell on sites like this. But I just wonder how long the hawks will wait before going the way of the Sox.

It's Dankerific
06-23-2009, 12:28 AM
I wish they didn't have that charge like the Blackhawks to make it easier to sell on sites like this. But I just wonder how long the hawks will wait before going the way of the Sox.

Considering their recent popularity? Probably as soon as next season.

I wish they didn't charge just based on principle, but whatever.

BigP50
06-23-2009, 01:33 AM
I would love to have season Tix to the Blackhawks or Bulls. Only 41 games and I have a very easy route from my house to the UC, I can pretty much take Roosevelt rd the whole way.

As far as the White Sox, the only way I think I would do those is if I split them with someone, 81 games, including all the times they have homestands, it would just get to pricey

chidavid18
06-23-2009, 08:41 AM
I would love to have season Tix to the Blackhawks or Bulls. Only 41 games and I have a very easy route from my house to the UC, I can pretty much take Roosevelt rd the whole way.

As far as the White Sox, the only way I think I would do those is if I split them with someone, 81 games, including all the times they have homestands, it would just get to pricey

We used to have full blackhawks season tickets in the 100 level. Now we have white soix full season tickets in the 100 level and they cost less then the blackhawks ones and we get 81 games and the hawks tickets where just 41 games. So figger that out. Just my 2 cents. We gave the blackhawks tickets up.

RealFan
06-23-2009, 09:16 AM
I am a full season ticket holder to both the Sox (100 level) and Bulls (200 level) with four seats and one parking pass. Let me just say that there is NO WAY I could afford to do this if we didn't live in an era of StubHub and Craigslist. I am not big on partners for these season tickets because invariably, your friends are your partners and disputes can arise. This is most likely to occur during a postseason run when everyone wants tickets.

I don't believe in scalping and try to recover my true out of pocket cost (not including my time) so my stuff moves pretty fast on StubHub. And when I just can't get rid of something on StubHub, I post on Craigslist at face value and typically can sell a game within a day. Last year, I ate one Sox and one Bulls game. This year I have eaten (so far) two Sox games with only four left to sell for the rest of the year.

So this is a long way of saying that technology can be a partner to those of you who want to make the leap.