PDA

View Full Version : Is Charlie Gibson a Sox fan???

sox230
06-16-2009, 09:52 PM
I am stuck up here in Syracuse and so I was watching "Centerstage" on the oh-so-wonderful YES Network. Gibson was being interview, and the host, Michael Kay, said Gibson is from Chicago and said "So I assume your a Cu-." Gibson cut him off and said he hates the Yankees for always beating up on teams like the White Sox and is an American League fan. Did or does anybody know if Gibson is a Sox fan???

Hitmen77
06-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I am stuck up here in Syracuse and so I was watching "Centerstage" on the oh-so-wonderful YES Network. Gibson was being interview, and the host, Michael Kay, said Gibson is from Chicago and said "So I assume your a Cu-." Gibson cut him off and said he hates the Yankees for always beating up on teams like the White Sox and is an American League fan. Did or does anybody know if Gibson is a Sox fan???

I'm pretty sure I saw something about him coming back home to visit Chicago and him saying that he was a Cubs fan.

Who knows, maybe he likes both Chicago teams ala John Cuisack.

AZChiSoxFan
06-17-2009, 08:59 AM
I thought I had heard him say he was an Orioles fan.

Steelrod
06-17-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw something about him coming back home to visit Chicago and him saying that he was a Cubs fan.

Who knows, maybe he likes both Chicago teams ala John Cuisack.
Teal?