PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 6/16 Weather Watch

The Milkman
06-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Tomorrow is not looking so good. If the game were to be postponed, would they most likely move it to Wednesday night? I'm just trying to figure out what to do with my tix.

Law11
06-15-2009, 03:51 PM
man, what a mess that would be if they had to play 2. Can you picture 80k people in some form or fashion trying to either get in or out of that area for 2 games..

tstrike2000
06-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I may be out two tickets since the ONLY reason I'm going to the urinal tomorrow is because one of my best friends is coming into town. It doesn't look too promising.

Rocky Soprano
06-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Aren't they also predicting rain for Wednesday?

FielderJones
06-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I may be out two tickets since the ONLY reason I'm going to the urinal tomorrow is because one of my best friends is coming into town. It doesn't look too promising.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/60613?begHour=17&begDay=167

Meh, 50% chance at game time. They'll get this one in. Would have been better as a day game, though.

Foulke You
06-15-2009, 07:40 PM
man, what a mess that would be if they had to play 2. Can you picture 80k people in some form or fashion trying to either get in or out of that area for 2 games..
My feeling is that if the game got canceled they would make a day-night double header for the weekend of the crosstown series at The Cell. This is what happened in NY for the Subway Series a couple times. They played a day game at Shea and a night game at Yankee Stadium

chisoxfanatic
06-15-2009, 07:44 PM
My feeling is that if the game got canceled they would make a day-night double header for the weekend of the crosstown series at The Cell. This is what happened in NY for the Subway Series a couple times. They played a day game at Shea and a night game at Yankee Stadium
I highly doubt they'd want a weekend night game at Wrigley, which is what they'd have to do considering the games at our ballpark are all day games. They'd most likely have a double-header on Wednesday.