PDA

View Full Version : Who's given up?

HawkDJ
06-02-2002, 02:57 PM
Who's given up hope for a division title already? It seems most of us have so I'm curious

voodoochile
06-02-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Who's given up hope for a division title already? It seems most of us have so I'm curious

Anybody who has can get the *** off my bandwagon and not come back...

Paulwny
06-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Toatlly agree again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackInBlack
06-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Every team goes through its dry spell. Let's just hope ours is short-lived. I'm still on the wagon (and will remain on the wagon regardless of the circumstances).

Daver
06-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

Anyone that gives up before the All-Star break needs to get on the :partybus

voodoochile
06-02-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by daver

Anyone that gives up before the All-Star break needs to get on the :partybus

No, they're banned from the bus too...

after all, my name is on the side, so I get some say on who gets on it...

:D:

duke of dorwood
06-02-2002, 03:12 PM
I havent given up-anticipating some sort of change

GASHWOUND
06-02-2002, 03:13 PM

Well, besides THE_HOOTER..I don't think anyone can give up on the Sox this early..Who on earth could call themselves a sox fan giving up on June 2nd..ANd who ever jumps off the "bandwagon" isn't really a Sox fan to begin with.. that's :ass logic

PaleHoseGeorge
06-02-2002, 03:22 PM
Some moron "Sox Fan" just called Dave Wills and cried how he'll never go to another game. I'm sorry--but people like this just need to leave quietly--not on a 50,000 watt radio station.

If there isn't a strike, and the Sox are in first-place this September, that guy is sitting in box seats. Book it.

doublem23
06-02-2002, 04:08 PM

You're joking, right?

Anyone who's given up is insane (It's June, folks).

doublem23
06-02-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
If there isn't a strike, and the Sox are in first-place this September, that guy is sitting in box seats. Book it.

:crossdresser
Well, it's not like I can see a first place baseball team on the other side of town.

kevingrt
06-02-2002, 04:28 PM

Some moron "Sox Fan" just called Dave Wills and cried how he'll never go to another game. I'm sorry--but people like this just need to leave quietly--not on a 50,000 watt radio station.

I agree with both comments, and heard the comment. Now I understand why he doesn't take calls after every game

THE_HOOTER
06-02-2002, 04:33 PM
The Sox wont be in first place in Sept.

I didnt jump off of anything. Check my predictions.

This team lacks pitching, hitting, and managing.

I am aseason ticket holder and attend close to 40 games a year, but that doesnt mean I dont have my opinions about the state of the club.

Also, any deal Williams makes at the deadline will put us in a bigger hole-his track record supports that.

2000 was a fluke. Anybody who cant see that is blind.

Jerry_Manuel
06-02-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
You're joking, right?

Anyone who's given up is insane (It's June, folks).

Let the record show, that they haven't played the Twins yet. I don't think they'll do that well vs them, but it's still an important fact.

fogie
06-02-2002, 07:01 PM
Never will I give up. But some change's have to be addressed, and now.

:) GO GO SOX