PDA

View Full Version : Joe Nossek is GOD!

CerberusWG
06-02-2002, 03:26 PM
He PHed for Clayton!!!!

WOOOOO, we have brains in our organization!

:jerry :nardi

Not here!

GASHWOUND
06-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
He PHed for Clayton!!!!

Not here!

Lol :gulp:

PaleHoseGeorge
06-02-2002, 04:27 PM
He PHed for Clayton!!!!

Not here!

Wills is advocating (even predicting) that Royce should be benched until the guys in the middle of the order start hitting. His reasoning: without their offense, we can't afford automatic outs at the bottom of the line up.

With Manuel back tomorrow, I'm betting Royce starts and doesn't get pinch hit for either.

I'm not calling for Manuel's head, but if he keeps this up all season, he ought to be fired for this sort of incompetence.

Foulke You
06-02-2002, 07:51 PM
Just think of how much offense we'll generate in Interleague games with Mark Johnson, Royce Clayton, and the pitcher batting 7-8-9. We all know it's going to happen too because Manuel has Clayton's name permanently engraved on the lineup card. I'm already shuddering at the thought...

guillen4life13
06-02-2002, 08:00 PM
speaking of interleague play... is thomas gonna play 1st or will they bench him?

doublem23
06-02-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
speaking of interleague play... is thomas gonna play 1st or will they bench him?

:jerry
I don't know yet, I haven't flipped my coin.

RedPinStripes
06-02-2002, 09:43 PM
He PHed for Clayton!!!!

Not here!

Is this a sign? Naaaaaaaa. This is white sox baseball. Just bring your "A" game!

LuvChiSox
06-03-2002, 04:14 PM
"...With Manuel back tomorrow, I'm betting Royce starts and doesn't get pinch hit for either..."

I still believe that JM is under pressure from KW to play choice every day. I don't think JM is so stupid that he would do it if he didn't have to. JM benches just about everyone whenever they're having a rough time at the plate. Everyone except for KW's "choice".

RedPinStripes
06-03-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by LuvChiSox
"...With Manuel back tomorrow, I'm betting Royce starts and doesn't get pinch hit for either..."

I still believe that JM is under pressure from KW to play choice every day. I don't think JM is so stupid that he would do it if he didn't have to. JM benches just about everyone whenever they're having a rough time at the plate. Everyone except for KW's "choice".

I think he's that dumb. and i think he's afraid to bench choice because he'll go right to the papers. KW needs to straighten out his problem child when he starts bitching again soon.