View Full Version : Choice: 1 AB 3 LOB

CerberusWG
06-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Wewt! You da man Royce!

:hitless

I've got pictures of Jerry!

HawkDJ
06-02-2002, 12:31 PM
Do we fail to realize we would've scored had it not been for the baserunning of :maggs and the groundball by :caballo ?

FanOf14
06-02-2002, 12:42 PM
I don't know what is worse, repeated baserunning mistakes or the bases loaded, 2 outs and klayton coming up. Jerry should have put someone else into bat. I know it was only the second inning, but at this rate, something needs to shake this team up.

CLR01
06-02-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
I don't know what is worse, repeated baserunning mistakes or the bases loaded, 2 outs and klayton coming up. Jerry should have put someone else into bat. I know it was only the second inning, but at this rate, something needs to shake this team up.

Who?? Rowand and Liefer suck in that situation, Jose and MJ suck against left handed pitching. Doesnt Jose have a bad foot or something?

FanOf14
06-02-2002, 01:09 PM
I am desperate to see something good happen with this team again. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Clayton couldn't even get wood on the ball. If he could have at least done that, I don't think I would be as irritated. Take a chance and even if the chance doesn't payoff (whoever he put in strikes out), it looks like Manuel is trying something to shake this team up instead of just sleeping in the dugout during the game.

duke of dorwood
06-02-2002, 01:39 PM
And after a nice play, he gets involved in the Lofton muff on Thome-

raul12
06-02-2002, 01:53 PM
if k-layton bats in the 8th, especially if the leadoff man gets on....ugh.

GASHWOUND
06-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Lets not let Pauly off the hook either..Same sitation, didn't get the job done..

Ohh, and we're making a comeback..down 4-3 :o:

baggio202
06-02-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

Who?? Rowand and Liefer suck in that situation, Jose and MJ suck against left handed pitching. Doesnt Jose have a bad foot or something?

how can rowand and liefer suck in those situations???..when is the last time either one was used as a pinch hitter in a crucial situation...when was the last time anyone was used to pinch hit for choice outside of today??? (thank you joe nossek)..clayton has to be the worst everyday hitter in baseball...just c ut his sorry ass and eat the salary..HE SUX

MisterB
06-02-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
..clayton has to be the worst everyday hitter in baseball...

Pretty much. As of 6/2/02, out of the 179 ML batters qualified for a batting title, Royce is 177th in BA (ahead of only Greg Vaughn and Adrian Brown), and 179th in OBP (just behind Ramon Hernandez of the A's).