PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Spilborghs

GregO23
06-06-2009, 06:16 PM
He is currently Colorado's 4th outfielder at the moment with Carlos Gonzalez getting promoted. He can play all three outfields positions and is very cheap (415K). And he has had 49 PA at the leadoff spot this season. Wouldn't take much to get him either since he is 29 years.

EDIT: Yes, I do realize how great Podsednik has played this season for us, but can he stay healthy, and keep producing as he is right now

Boondock Saint
06-06-2009, 06:54 PM
He is currently Colorado's 4th outfielder at the moment with Carlos Gonzalez getting promoted. He can play all three outfields positions and is very cheap (415K). And he has had 49 PA at the leadoff spot this season. Wouldn't take much to get him either since he is 29 years.

EDIT: Yes, I do realize how great Podsednik has played this season for us, but can he stay healthy, and keep producing as he is right now

Cross that bridge when we get to it.

GregO23
06-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Cross that bridge when we get to it.

Also, Quentin cannot really be depended on to stay healthy either.

russ99
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Pods has been great so far, and should leadoff for the foreseeable future, but we're still an outfielder short, unless you want to combine Anderson and Wise into one slightly less-sucky player.

I shudder to think what happens to the Sox if Dye is out for any significant time.