06-01-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Here's how the standings look as of now:

Minnesota: 32 24
Chicago: 28 27 3.5
Cleveland: 27 28 4.5
Kansas City: 21 31 9.0
Detroit: 20 33 10.5

thats the magic number 3.5 back....3.5 or worse and the white flag part deaux goes up anyday now :whiner:

i can hear williams now...we had to deal lofton and durham for 5 single A players because we felt the team wasnt playing up to its capabilities and we feel at this point we just cant compete ...and although durham and lofton have been assets to us we feel that financially, being a small market team with white sox fans jusr not comming out to support the team like we hoped we dont have the funds to resign both of these players as they go to free agency next year...but we are really excited about the 5 single A players we got and feel they will all contribute to the kids can play part two campaign thats starts today..we are confident our new 5 year plan will bring a championship to the south side in '07

RedPinStripes
06-01-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by baggio202

thats the magic number 3.5 back....3.5 or worse and the white flag part deaux goes up anyday now :whiner:

i can hear williams now...we had to deal lofton and durham for 5 single A players because we felt the team wasnt playing up to its capabilities and we feel at this point we just cant compete ...and although durham and lofton have been assets to us we feel that financially, being a small market team with white sox fans jusr not comming out to support the team like we hoped we dont have the funds to resign both of these players as they go to free agency next year...but we are really excited about the 5 single A players we got and feel they will all contribute to the kids can play part two campaign thats starts today..we are confident our new 5 year plan will bring a championship to the south side in '07

They've been on the 85 year plan and counting.

Funny how we thought JR would be a good owner until 84. with the way that 83 team was built, i thought there would be a definate WS ring on the south side.

:hawk
83 ha! I destroyed that in no time!