PDA

View Full Version : Should Manuel Be Fired

ChiSoxBobette
06-01-2002, 07:10 PM
See my rant in your Should Nardi Be fired Poll
God help us , If this team thinks it's going to win with Manuel managing and Nardi coaching the pitching staff, there has got to be someone better, this team just lost 6 straight games 3 of them - 1 to detroit and these last 2 to 2 teams that we beat easily earlier , now JM wants us to believe he makes these moves
especially with the pitching namely this pitch count crap because in Sept. he does'nt want his pitchers tiring out - lets face it if we keep playing like this we won't have to worry about how the pitching staff feels in Sept. we'll be lucky to finish 4th
Someone hopefully KW or JR will make a change, all I hear is that it's early, well it was early last year too and then we could'nt catch up we are 28 & 27 now we keep losing and it won't matter what time it is we'll be done!

GO WHITE SOX :angry:

RedPinStripes
06-01-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
See my rant in your Should Nardi Be fired Poll
God help us , If this team thinks it's going to win with Manuel managing and Nardi coaching the pitching staff, there has got to be someone better, this team just lost 6 straight games 3 of them - 1 to detroit and these last 2 to 2 teams that we beat easily earlier , now JM wants us to believe he makes these moves
especially with the pitching namely this pitch count crap because in Sept. he does'nt want his pitchers tiring out - lets face it if we keep playing like this we won't have to worry about how the pitching staff feels in Sept. we'll be lucky to finish 4th
Someone hopefully KW or JR will make a change, all I hear is that it's early, well it was early last year too and then we could'nt catch up we are 28 & 27 now we keep losing and it won't matter what time it is we'll be done!

GO WHITE SOX :angry:

I can't wait for the day they fire everone!

Tragg
06-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Manuel
Williams
nardi

I don't know what they've done to warrant keeping their jobs.

SOXSINCE'70
06-02-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Tragg
Manuel
Williams
nardi

I don't know what they've done to warrant keeping their jobs.

Got to agree.Beuhrle pitches Tuesday.
PLEASE STOP THE BLEEDING SOON!!!!!!!!