PDA

View Full Version : Alexei's 100th RBI!

Rdy2PlayBall
05-31-2009, 12:01 AM
It seemed to go by unnoticed. At least I didn't here anything about it. Where does he rank on how fast a player got to 100 RBIS? :?:

NDSox12
05-31-2009, 12:04 AM
It seemed to go by unnoticed. At least I didn't here anything about it. Where does he rank on how fast a player got to 100 RBIS? :?:

Uhh... nice accomplishment, but I'm sure plenty of guys have reached this "milestone" much quicker than him. He would be WAY down the list.

BleacherBandit
05-31-2009, 12:04 AM
It's pretty fast, I'd assume. But there's probably a whole slew of players that got there faster since Alexei didn't have such a good start last season and this season. He's surely reached 5 grand slams faster than any other player. :cool:

Nellie_Fox
05-31-2009, 12:58 AM
It's pretty fast, I'd assume. But there's probably a whole slew of players that got there faster since Alexei didn't have such a good start last season and this season. He's surely reached 5 grand slams faster than any other player. :cool:Nope, Second fastest to five grand slams. I don't remember who they said was first, but they talked about this in the game he hit the fifth.

Rdy2PlayBall
05-31-2009, 01:13 AM
Uhh... nice accomplishment, but I'm sure plenty of guys have reached this "milestone" much quicker than him. He would be WAY down the list.Wow. Buzz kill. nice... :rolleyes:

Yea, duh he's down the list. But he is probably still up there considering a lot of players don't start out as great as he did.

Nellie_Fox
05-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Wow. Buzz kill. nice... :rolleyes:

Yea, duh he's down the list. But he is probably still up there considering a lot of players don't start out as great as he did.Don't roll your eyes because someone "killed your buzz." You asked a question, and you got an answer.

Alexei has had a nice start. I'm a big Alexei fan. But I'm sure he's nowhere near the top of getting to 100 RBI the fastest.

Rdy2PlayBall
05-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Don't roll your eyes because someone "killed your buzz." You asked a question, and you got an answer.

Alexei has had a nice start. I'm a big Alexei fan. But I'm sure he's nowhere near the top of getting to 100 RBI the fastest.Wait... what's your problem? I wasn't mad, there is no reason you have to attack me... Whatever, I know his definitely off the top, but I never got an answer of where he was. The "buzz kill" was how negatively sounding the comment was, not what the actual answer was. I don't care, I guess these milestones in a young players career aren't important to any of you. :angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Haha, I'm not mad. :P

Craig Grebeck
05-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Wait... what's your problem? I wasn't mad, there is no reason you have to attack me... Whatever, I know his definitely off the top, but I never got an answer of where he was. The "buzz kill" was how negatively sounding the comment was, not what the actual answer was. I don't care, I guess these milestones in a young players career aren't important to any of you. :angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Haha, I'm not mad. :P
You can look up that information as well.

GAsoxfan
05-31-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't know who the fastest of all time is, but the fastest among current players is Ryan Braun (118 games). He's followed by Pujols (131) and Longoria (135).

Even though he's not at the top, 100 RBI in 181 games is still pretty impressive.

parlaycard
05-31-2009, 10:56 AM
I think Alexei is about 1,735th quickest to get to 100 rbi's

hawkjt
05-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Carlos Quentin got there pretty fast also.
Get healthy and come back,Carlos. We miss ya:D:

NDSox12
05-31-2009, 11:45 AM
Carlos Quentin got there pretty fast also.
Get healthy and come back,Carlos. We miss ya:D:

I was curious about Quentin as well, so I looked it up. If my math is correct, he reached 100 RBI in one fewer game than Ramirez (180 vs. 181).