PDA

View Full Version : *** Happened?

FanOf14
06-01-2002, 02:31 PM
When I went into work it was 3-0...i just looked at the score and it is 8-3 and those 8 were unearned?

CerberusWG
06-01-2002, 02:35 PM
Most of them were unearned. jose had a thorwing error which costed us one run. Then Nardi, teh God of all Pitching Cocahes, went out to give some 'expert advice' and 7 runs came on down. Also, Ray dropped a throw to second.

FanOf14
06-01-2002, 02:37 PM
I am testing some things that need CO...maybe I should just hook up the tank to a mask and breath it in...I'd still have more life than this team and their "leaders." Oh yeah, is this still just one loss?

Kilroy
06-01-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Most of them were unearned. jose had a thorwing error which costed us one run. Then Nardi, teh God of all Pitching Cocahes, went out to give some 'expert advice' and 7 runs came on down. Also, Ray dropped a throw to second.

Dude, Nardi might suck, but Ritchie still threw the pitches. Ultimately, uneared or not, Ritchie didn't do himself any favors. As a vet, he should be able to pitch over those errors.

And all 8 runs were unearned.

GASHWOUND
06-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy

Dude, Nardi might suck, but Ritchie still threw the pitches. Ultimately, uneared or not, Ritchie didn't do himself any favors. As a vet, he should be able to pitch over those errors.

And all 8 runs were unearned.

Yeah, this guy is suppose to be a veteran and was the reason we traded for him cause we were afraid something like this would happen with a guy like Kip Wells. i defended Ritchie, and seem to be cruising through the game(he hadn't allowed a baserunner until the 5th inning) and than Valentin air mails it over Konerko's head and all hell breaks lose. he not only hits a wall, the wall crumbled on him...What the hell happened??? How the hell can a guy look so good, than absolutely fall apart over an error. I expect maybe Garland to do this, but not the damn veteran of the staff.. DAMN IT, I hate losing :angry: