PDA

View Full Version : Nardi does it again

CerberusWG
06-01-2002, 03:06 PM
3-1, and the guy comes out to give his 'expert advice'.

7 runs follow on in.

**** it, I give up, I'm done with just about everything this guy does, and the team as well.

Just difficult to watch.

HawkDJ
06-01-2002, 03:09 PM
I feel like farting, crying, throwing up and eating nachos all at the same time. I'm gonna go watch some tennis, they are more exciting than the sox right now.

Oh and since we are losing, I think we gave up like always. Prediction: 2 more hits the rest of the game

Viva Magglio
06-01-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
I feel like farting, crying, throwing up and eating nachos all at the same time. I'm gonna go watch some tennis, they are more exciting than the sox right now.

Oh and since we are losing, I think we gave up like always. Prediction: 2 more hits the rest of the game

Here's two of them:
:whiner: :chunks

KVinc
06-01-2002, 03:21 PM
funny how no one talks about who really helped the game get out of control. Everyones favorite player Jose really did a good job fielding that ball and "throwing" it over konerko's head. I mean if royce clayton did this everyone would be on his ass.
But no! Jose can do no wrong. By no means am i a clayton backer but i know when i see someone who really stinks up the place like Jose, i will comment on it. IMO we should bring Crede and Hummel up to play 3b and SS.

CerberusWG
06-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by KVinc
funny how no one talks about who really helped the game get out of control. Everyones favorite player Jose really did a good job fielding that ball and "throwing" it over konerko's head. I mean if royce clayton did this everyone would be on his ass.
But no! Jose can do no wrong. By no means am i a clayton backer but i know when i see someone who really stinks up the place like Jose, i will comment on it. IMO we should bring Crede and Hummel up to play 3b and SS.

Yes, the erros were bad, but teh second should have NEVER happened if Nardi knew how to coach.

doublem23
06-01-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by KVinc

Oh, please, there's no way you can blame EIGHT runs on Jose. And of course we'd be on Clayton... His job is to play defense (and he doesn't do that all that well, either).

FarWestChicago
06-01-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

Oh, please, there's no way you can blame EIGHT runs on Jose. And of course we'd be on Clayton... His job is to play defense (and he doesn't do that all that well, either). Now, now. If KVinc's boy Babe had thrown that ball away it wouldn't have been scored an error. How would we be able to get on him? :smile:

HawkDJ
06-01-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

Oh, please, there's no way you can blame EIGHT runs on Jose. And of course we'd be on Clayton... His job is to play defense (and he doesn't do that all that well, either).

No but you can blame about 3 on Jose and about 3 on Durham. And obviously you have high expectations for a defensive SS if you don't think he is playing D well.

KVinc
06-01-2002, 03:41 PM
u guys are right okay i overreacted

KempersRS
06-01-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG

Yes, the erros were bad, but teh second should have NEVER happened if Nardi knew how to coach.

Oh give me a break...

CerberusWG
06-01-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Oh give me a break...

Nono, give ME a break. Ritchie gives up singles to the bottom of the order because of Nardi, and it extends the inning.

HawkDJ
06-01-2002, 03:47 PM
We still could've came back! We have 2nd and 3rd one out for our best hitters and what do they do? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

KempersRS
06-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG

Nono, give ME a break. Ritchie gives up singles to the bottom of the order because of Nardi, and it extends the inning.

Are you guys kidding me? How can Nardi be blamed?! Is the guy a bad pitching coach? Yeah, probably, but what the hell do you want him to do in this situation? "OK Todd, I'm just going to come out here and make you not get lit up." Plus the first error happened before any of the whole inning got going and you still blame that on Nardi! If you want to bash Nardi, go for it, but doing it for this reason is absurd.

Kilroy
06-01-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
We still could've came back! We have 2nd and 3rd one out for our best hitters and what do they do? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

What the **** was that?? It was ffirst and 2nd, no out, and C. Manuel flips Durham righty w/ a pitching change. Hey Jerry !! EVER HEARD OF BUNTING YOU DUMB ****? Then 2 runs score on Graffanino's single. No, we swing away. Assinine.

LongDistanceFan
06-01-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Are you guys kidding me? How can Nardi be blamed?! Is the guy a bad pitching coach? Yeah, probably, but what the hell do you want him to do in this situation? "OK Todd, I'm just going to come out here and make you not get lit up." Plus the first error happened before any of the whole inning got going and you still blame that on Nardi! If you want to bash Nardi, go for it, but doing it for this reason is absurd. ok..... i understand your point, but what if the pitcher was using the advice, his boss was telling him to do and it cost us those runs.......