PDA

View Full Version : Sunday May 24 - Kids Day?

bridgeportcopper
05-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Me and Mrs.Bridgeportcopper are talking our older daughter to her first game Sunday, and was wondering if this is a kid's day with the baserunning and such? There is no mention of it, but I thought all Sundays were. Appreciate the help in advance.

Brian26
05-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Me and Mrs.Bridgeportcopper are talking our older daughter to her first game Sunday, and was wondering if this is a kid's day with the baserunning and such? There is no mention of it, but I thought all Sundays were. Appreciate the help in advance.

Used to be all Sundays, but not anymore. They've reduced it down to a handful per year.

June 7 is the next Sunday Kids Day.

bridgeportcopper
05-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Used to be all Sundays, but not anymore. They've reduced it down to a handful per year.

June 7 is the next Sunday Kids Day.

So, what you are telling me is no baserunning for little Mary Kate tomorrow? Daddy shouldn't have opened his mouth, she's gonna be angry, but I guess cotton candy will take care of that.

hi im skot
05-23-2009, 04:06 PM
So, what you are telling me is no baserunning for little Mary Kate tomorrow? Daddy shouldn't have opened his mouth, she's gonna be angry, but I guess cotton candy will take care of that.

Cotton candy fixes everything.