PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Want To Be The Ultimate Optimist But...

kevingrt
06-01-2002, 11:31 AM
We're only 2.5 games back of the Twins. And wasn't our goal in the regular season to win he Central. Well if that was our goal during the regular season we are in the passenger seat trying to get into the drivers. Think if we win our next two and the Halos beat the Twinkies in the next two, we're only .5 games back. So we really are doing bad, but in a not to bad position at the same time.

doublem23
06-01-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
We're only 2.5 games back of the Twins. And wasn't our goal in the regular season to win he Central. Well if that was our goal during the regular season we are in the passenger seat trying to get into the drivers. Think if we win our next two and the Halos beat the Twinkies in the next two, we're only .5 games back. So we really are doing bad, but in a not to bad position at the same time.

Oh, hell yeah. I am probably one of the biggest optimists around here, and yes, I am pretty pissed after that lame effort last night, but we're still in this. If this team heats up like we know it can, this division is ours for the taking.

We just have to want to take it.

It's all relative, boys. It's all relative.

Now how about we beat the piss out of the Jndjans, eh?