PDA

View Full Version : Where was Ozzie?

krispoulin
05-17-2009, 10:43 PM
I searched, but didn't come up with anything regarding something I heard. A friend said that Ozzie wasn't in the dugout for a couple of the games in Toronto, so Cora took over for the interim. I wasn't able to watch or listen to very much of the Toronto series, so I never heard why he was not around. Serving a suspension? Family stuff? Maybe someone here can fill me in. Just curious...

Thanks.

Parrothead
05-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Not even Ozzie wants to watch the crap that is the Sox these days.

oeo
05-17-2009, 10:47 PM
I searched, but didn't come up with anything regarding something I heard. A friend said that Ozzie wasn't in the dugout for a couple of the games in Toronto, so Cora took over for the interim. I wasn't able to watch or listen to very much of the Toronto series, so I never heard why he was not around. Serving a suspension? Family stuff? Maybe someone here can fill me in. Just curious...

Thanks.

Ozzie Jr.'s college graduation

FielderJones
05-18-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.colum.edu/Student_Life/Commencement/

Jenks4Prez
05-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Columbia College? Is Ozzie Jr. studying to be a hairdresser?

voodoochile
05-18-2009, 12:55 PM

They've got one of the top media programs in the midwest.

areilly
05-18-2009, 01:03 PM

As a Columbia alum, I'm hurt by this. I'll have you know we're one of the best hippie art schools in the land, not to mention a top producer of the next generation of bartenders, waitresses and other assorted underemployed geniuses.

:gulp: