PDA

View Full Version : Going to Minny for Sox-Twins, July 27-29?

Frater Perdurabo
05-17-2009, 07:12 PM
If all goes as planned, I'll be attending a conference at the Radisson University Hotel, which is near the Metrodome. Coincidentally, the Sox are playing the Twins at the DumpDome July 27-30 (Monday-Wednesday).

First, does anyone have any "must see/do/eat" or "must avoid" recommendations?

Second, is anyone planning to be at any of those games, who would like to grab a brew, talk about the Sox and help represent the South Side in enemy territory?

:)

Nellie_Fox
05-18-2009, 01:01 AM
If all goes as planned, I'll be attending a conference at the Radisson University Hotel, which is near the Metrodome. Coincidentally, the Sox are playing the Twins at the DumpDome July 27-30 (Monday-Wednesday).

First, does anyone have any "must see/do/eat" or "must avoid" recommendations?

Second, is anyone planning to be at any of those games, who would like to grab a brew, talk about the Sox and help represent the South Side in enemy territory?

The 29th is my birthday, and a milestone one at that (not a milestone I'm looking forward to, but a milestone nonetheless) so I've splurged for some Stub Hub tickets a few rows behind the Sox dugout for me, my wife, my daughter and her husband. If it turns out you decide to go that day, let me know. I'd like to meet you in person.

Frater Perdurabo
05-18-2009, 06:03 AM
The 29th is my birthday, and a milestone one at that (not a milestone I'm looking forward to, but a milestone nonetheless) so I've splurged for some Stub Hub tickets a few rows behind the Sox dugout for me, my wife, my daughter and her husband. If it turns out you decide to go that day, let me know. I'd like to meet you in person.

I definitely would like to meet you, too.