PDA

View Full Version : This is such a great site!

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 03:35 PM
Im proud to be a part of this excellent site!!

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Im proud to be a part of this excellent site!!

Wait and in about 2 weeks I think you will like it even more!
Not that I have any inside info:)

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 03:49 PM
I cant imagine liking it anymore than i already do. This site has absolutely everything a sox fan could want, and with up to date technology.

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 03:52 PM
I cant imagine liking it anymore than i already do. This site has absolutely everything a sox fan could want, and with up to date technology.

All the technology is the idea of "Giants Fan" Far West!

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 03:54 PM
Yeah "WEST" is a great guy and very intelligent. I Just wish he had better taste in baseball teams. The giants make me sick.

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 03:55 PM
I swear "west" knows more about the giants than anyone on earth, lol

FarWestChicago
08-04-2001, 04:03 PM
All the technology is the idea of "Giants Fan" Far West!
I swear "west" knows more about the giants than anyone on earth, lol

Where the heck is that damn "Delete User" key when you need it?

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Where the heck is that damn "Delete User" key when you need it?

I think you forgot to add the :) on that one West.

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 05:30 PM
west is just sore because his mighty giants were eliminated in the playoffs last season, lol

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 05:33 PM
west is just sore because his mighty giants were eliminated in the playoffs last season, lol

That was a year ago you would think he would be over it by now but I guess not!

MarqSox
08-04-2001, 05:34 PM
BMR makes a good point, I want to give mad props to West and all the other true Sox fans that make this site one of the best sites of any kind on the Internet. Even a non-Sox fan could appreciate this as a quality site. One thing though, I really really want to support the site financially, but being a poor college student, I have enough $100 books to buy without adding a picturebook to the equation. FWC, can you add another money-making opportunity so that I can do my part without going broke?

FarWestChicago
08-04-2001, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox
BMR makes a good point, I want to give mad props to West and all the other true Sox fans that make this site one of the best sites of any kind on the Internet. Even a non-Sox fan could appreciate this as a quality site. One thing though, I really really want to support the site financially, but being a poor college student, I have enough $100 books to buy without adding a picturebook to the equation. FWC, can you add another money-making opportunity so that I can do my part without going broke?

Be patient. PHG has plans in the works. His wheels are always turning.

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 05:37 PM
FWC, can you add another money-making opportunity so that I can do my part without going broke?

That is more of a question for PaleHoseGeorge, West is just the "hacker" or "site geek".

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 05:37 PM
BMR makes a good point

wow, i make those? lol

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

That is more of a question for PaleHoseGeorge, West is just the "hacker" or "site geek".

Can i take choice B? LMAO

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 05:39 PM
wow, i make those? lol

Not according to Kermit, but yeah everyonce and a while you make a good point:)

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 05:39 PM
Seriously though, its a fantastic site and fwc and phg, and the others, deserve our respect and thanks.....

Mathew
08-04-2001, 05:48 PM
It's neat to see it spread aswell. I learnt of it through Winning Ugly in a Fantasy Sandbox league I joined. I picked up a dead team and in the rumor mill, got aquainted with this site and now I spend altogether too much time here. My appologies to Jerry Manuel who spends most of his life here.

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Mathew
It's neat to see it spread aswell. I learnt of it through Winning Ugly in a Fantasy Sandbox league I joined. I picked up a dead team and in the rumor mill, got aquainted with this site and now I spend altogether too much time here. My appologies to Jerry Manuel who spends most of his life here.

That's ok I can use some company!

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 05:53 PM
JM i wont live here and i never have, but i should be on a lot more now. I just cant say enough about the setup of the site and it has drawn me back to my "regular" status.

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 05:56 PM
JM i wont live here and i never have, but i should be on a lot more now. I just cant say enough about the setup of the site and it has drawn me back to my "regular" status.

I don't live here, I would say I am around more then anyone else is.

Bmr31
08-04-2001, 05:57 PM
last i heard you had moved your bedroom furniture onto the site, lol