PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Brick Parade a Washout

Frankfan4life
05-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Well, this was my experience today. We got to the ballpark around 5 p.m. and stood in the parade line for about an hour and then it began to rain, no, pour. After about 15 minutes of standing in the pouring rain we were told that the parade was canceled. After that we walked through the wettest sidewalks I have ever encountered in my life (how about some drains or something) to the entry gate. By the time we got inside the ballpark my shoes, socks and jeans were soaked. Fortunately, our seats were under the roof so we got something to eat, sat down and waited a while. Since being wet and outside was not too comfortable, we went to the Bullpen Sports Bar for some warmth until the game was finally called.

I was really looking forward to the parade today. I couldn't find anything on the Sox website about a possible makeup date. I hope the Sox will reschedule it.

DumpJerry
05-06-2009, 10:25 PM
They announced at the game that the date would be announced in a couple of days.

Frankfan4life
05-06-2009, 10:35 PM
They announced at the game that the date would be announced in a couple of days.I wonder if we will be able to use our rainchecks or do we have to purchase tickets again?

Lundind1
05-08-2009, 06:32 AM
I wonder if we will be able to use our rainchecks or do we have to purchase tickets again?

rain checks