PDA

View Full Version : John Dank's not so brightest moment

AlleghenySoxFan
05-05-2009, 12:11 AM
This is like a fake sports wiki site that I discovered a couple years back and sure enough they captured Dank's nose expedition last night
http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=John_Danks

Nellie_Fox
05-05-2009, 12:15 AM
This is like a fake sports wiki site that I discovered a couple years back and sure enough they captured Dank's nose expedition last night
http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=John_DanksHis name is Danks, not Dank.

BleacherBandit
05-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Why can't you pick your nose without somebody secretly spying on you and filming you? :rolleyes:

doublem23
05-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Why can't you pick your nose without somebody secretly spying on you and filming you? :rolleyes:

I know, who would have thought there'd be tons of cameras on the players at a Major League ballpark.

GEORGE ORWELL WAS RIGHT

BleacherBandit
05-05-2009, 12:23 AM
I know, who would have thought there'd be tons of cameras on the players at a Major League ballpark.

GEORGE ORWELL WAS RIGHT

Doesn't mean it has to be paraded on the internet.

Also, there was just a touch of sarcasm in my post.

oeo
05-05-2009, 02:05 AM
I bet he wiped it on Anderson.

Alexei4president
05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
hahahahaahh^^^^

kittle42
05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
His name is Danks, not Dank.

Seriously - and he botched it twice. Ugh, so frustrating.

Rohan
05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
I thought it was hilarious when they caught him digging for gold.
He's just a normal guy. What ever.
I'd much rather him get that snot out of there and be able to perform at top level without any slightest distraction. That's how athletics is. You do what ever you need to to perform at your best. If that means picking your nose, then let the man pick his nose.
He's an athlete, not a politician.

EnglishChiSox
05-05-2009, 03:08 PM
I'd much rather him get that snot out of there and be able to perform at top level without any slightest distraction. That's how athletics is. You do what ever you need to to perform at your best. If that means picking your nose, then let the man pick his nose.
He's an athlete, not a politician.

He should least have a tissue to wipe it on or do it discretely.

doublem23
05-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Doesn't mean it has to be paraded on the internet.

Also, there was just a touch of sarcasm in my post.

Mine, too. :shrug:

BleacherBandit
05-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Mine, too. :shrug:

Sometimes it's hard to tell over the internet.

doublem23
05-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Sometimes it's hard to tell over the internet.

It doesn't have to be!

:tealtutor:

Konerko05
05-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Pitchers regularly blow snot rockets on the mound in front of 35,000 and knowing damn well the camera is probably focused on them. It's not as bad as ramming half your finger up your nose, but snot is snot. I'm not really sure what my last sentence meant. I'd always be afraid I didn't blow all the snot out and I'd have snot on my face for an entire inning. Now that would be pretty embarassing.

Frankfan4life
05-05-2009, 04:20 PM
He's an athlete, not a politician.I agree but given his pitching performance yesterday, Danks apparently didn't dig deep enough.

white sox bill
05-05-2009, 05:59 PM
As my brother told me when we were much younger: "Hope you pick a winner"