PDA

View Full Version : Garza throwing perfect game

Sockinchisox
04-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Through 6 IP against the BoSox.

SoxNation05
04-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Just about to post this. Also has 8 strike outs.

Marqhead
04-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Infield hit breaks it up.

Garza couldn't quite get a hand on it.

asindc
05-01-2009, 08:30 AM
I can't believe any team could lose 13-0 to Tampa. Look who was pitching, Garza and Balfour. Those guys couldn't even win against the White Sox. I mean, one hit? What is it with Boston's offense anyway? And what's up with their pitching? Why do they keep relying on a guy who has an ERA over 7? No other team would do things this way. It's a wonder how they win any games at all. Unbelieveable.

drewcifer
05-01-2009, 08:51 AM
I can't believe any team could lose 13-0 to Tampa. Look who was pitching, Garza and Balfour. Those guys couldn't even win against the White Sox. I mean, one hit? What is it with Boston's offense anyway? And what's up with their pitching? Why do they keep relying on a guy who has an ERA over 7? No other team would do things this way. It's a wonder how they win any games at all. Unbelieveable.

What the ass are you talking about? Boston is top 10 in every offensive category in MLB. Pitching wise they're no worse than us. What's the mystery? Anyone can have a bad game; hell we've already had 3 like that.

Marqhead
05-01-2009, 08:57 AM
What the ass are you talking about? Boston is top 10 in every offensive category in MLB. Pitching wise they're no worse than us. What's the mystery? Anyone can have a bad game; hell we've already had 3 like that.

You must be kidding me...

drewcifer
05-01-2009, 09:19 AM
You must be kidding me...

Yeah, I'm kidding you.

asindc
05-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I'm kidding you.

I was wondering for a second...

I hope some WSI members can look at games like this when they need to be talked down from the ledge.