PDA

View Full Version : Sox v. Brewers in Milwaukee

Chez
04-28-2009, 11:54 AM
I recall there was a thread about the Brewers pre-sale of the June weekend series against the White Sox in Milwaukee. If anyone is still interested in attending these games, they are not sell-outs. This morning, I was able to get 6 tickets for the Friday night game off the Brewers web-site.

Also, the White Sox have organized a Grinder Road Trip to Milwaukee for this series and for a series in Detroit in July. I received an e-mail from the Sox this morning about these trips.

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-28-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm going with a group of 15+ people on Saturday. They want me to go because I'm the ILG Sox fan of the group - they're mostly passive baseball or Cub fans, but good people.

(ILG - Incomprehensive Loud Guy)

RockJock07
04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
I recall there was a thread about the Brewers pre-sale of the June weekend series against the White Sox in Milwaukee. If anyone is still interested in attending these games, they are not sell-outs. This morning, I was able to get 6 tickets for the Friday night game off the Brewers web-site.

Also, the White Sox have organized a Grinder Road Trip to Milwaukee for this series and for a series in Detroit in July. I received an e-mail from the Sox this morning about these trips.

Saturday is a sell-out however there are a lot of tickets for Friday.