PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Winning Pick To Click

voodoochile
04-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Middle of the order comes through again...

:thome:
"Nothing wrong with this stadium that a couple of bombs won't solve..."

MarySwiss
04-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Well, being unusually alert, I already wrote the TBGR (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3750). Not my fault there were so many possible PTCs.

MarySwiss
04-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Dammit, that's what I get for being a wise guy! Please delete my thread above. :cool:

TBGR (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3750).

(Argghhhh!) Thanks, voodoo!

voodoochile
04-19-2009, 04:32 PM
So this is your definition of alert? Hate to see you when your feeling run down...:wink:

MarySwiss
04-19-2009, 04:37 PM
So this is your definition of alert? Hate to see you when your feeling run down...:wink:

HEY! I wrote a whole recap since the game ended. All you had to do was pick one guy! :D:

voodoochile
04-19-2009, 04:40 PM
HEY! I wrote a whole recap since the game ended. All you had to do was pick one guy! :D:

I try to give Daver a chance to do it since he's the main judge. Once an hour went by and he wasn't on-line, I figured I'd do it myself.

You can always leave it TBA and post the recap anyway with a note to check the clubhouse for details and then come back and edit it in when it gets announced.

MarySwiss
04-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I try to give Daver a chance to do it since he's the main judge. Once an hour went by and he wasn't on-line, I figured I'd do it myself.

You can always leave it TBA and post the recap anyway with a note to check the clubhouse for details and then come back and edit it in when it gets announced.

I know, but I just had to be a smartass! You're surprised about that? :wink:

voodoochile
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I know, but I just had to be a smartass! You're surprised about that? :wink:

Not at all and as I've been told, it's better than being a

:dumbass:

Not calling you one, just love that tag...

MarySwiss
04-19-2009, 04:50 PM
I got it!

ChiSoxGirl
04-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Dammit, that's what I get for being a wise guy! Please delete my thread above. :cool:

TBGR (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3750).

(Argghhhh!) Thanks, voodoo!

I expected to be in-flight for most of today, but have been sitting in the Tampa Airport for the better part of 3 1/2 hours (thank you, delay) and could've totally written today's TBGR. Thanks again for covering for me these last two Sundays, while I was having some fun in the sun!

MarySwiss
04-19-2009, 05:44 PM
I expected to be in-flight for most of today, but have been sitting in the Tampa Airport for the better part of 3 1/2 hours (thank you, delay) and could've totally written today's TBGR. Thanks again for covering for me these last two Sundays, while I was having some fun in the sun!

You're welcome, Jen! I'm glad you had your fun in the sun. It's 94 here right now, so I completely understand. :D:

I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming TBGRs. :smile: