PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Baltimore this week?

NDSox12
04-19-2009, 01:12 PM
I'll be there on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

Unfortunately, this is the Sox only trip to Baltimore this season. Kind of sucks that it is so early in the year and during the work week. I am looking forward to the games though.

Marqhead
04-19-2009, 01:27 PM
I'll be there on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

Unfortunately, this is the Sox only trip to Baltimore this season. Kind of sucks that it is so early in the year and during the work week. I am looking forward to the games though.

I'm upset about this as well, I was hoping the trip would be later in the summer. The week the Sox come out to Bmore is the week my company sends me to Chicago.:rolleyes:

I might be able to make the game Thursday.

BRDSR
04-19-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm upset about this as well, I was hoping the trip would be later in the summer. The week the Sox come out to Bmore is the week my company sends me to Chicago.:rolleyes:

I might be able to make the game Thursday.

At least you have the pleasure of going to Chicago. As if to add insult to injury, the Sox only trip to the greater Washington area coincides with my law school finals; no way I can take six hours out of the week to drive up to Baltimore, catch a game, and drive back.

And this after traveling to Chicago for opening day, getting rained out, and having to catch my Monday night flight back...:whiner:

asindc
04-19-2009, 03:06 PM
I'll be at Thursday's game.

A. Cavatica
04-19-2009, 04:32 PM
I'll also be at Thursday's game. Great seats just to the outfield side of the third base dugout, maybe six rows back. Never been to Camden but I hear Boog Powell's is the place to eat.

DrCrawdad
04-19-2009, 04:35 PM
I'll also be at Thursday's game. Great seats just to the outfield side of the third base dugout, maybe six rows back. Never been to Camden but I hear Boog Powell's is the place to eat.

I'm not sure which of the three I'll be able to get to but I WILL BE AT ONE, AT LEAST!

KempersRS
04-22-2009, 09:09 AM
I live in Federal Hill and may walk over on Thursday depending on work. Anyone going Thursday and want to meet up for a drink or 2 before the game? Drop me a PM if you have any interest.

HawkDJ
04-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Went to the game yesterday. Miserable weather and miserable Contreras. But I still love Camden Yards and got a nice Koji Uehara t-shirt.

kevingrt
04-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Went to the game yesterday. Miserable weather and miserable Contreras. But I still love Camden Yards and got a nice Koji Uehara t-shirt.

Why didn't you stay for the whole series? Classes?

HawkDJ
04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Why didn't you stay for the whole series? Classes?

Sadly, yes. There is only so much class I can skip.

BleacherBandit
04-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Camden and PNC are probably the first parks that come to mind in the catergorie of nice ballparks that get terrible attendence.

How'd everybody enjoy the atmosphere last night? I've always wanted to visit Camden Yards.

Frater Perdurabo
04-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Camden and PNC are probably the first parks that come to mind in the catergorie of nice ballparks that get terrible attendence.

That's due in large part to the Orioles and Pirates pretty much sucking for more than a decade.

BleacherBandit
04-22-2009, 08:35 PM
That's due in large part to the Orioles and Pirates pretty much sucking for more than a decade.

At least it's not like the Expos, where not only did the team suck, but the stadium was a ****hole as well.

After Cal left, I can imagine that their fans had no reason to return.

DSpivack
04-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Was going to go tonight, thought it would be colder than it has been.

Will make my way up tomorrow night, especially with a free ticket [O's promo; get a free ticket in the month of your birth].