Aybar DH
Zobrist SS
Gross RF
Iwamura 2B
Hernandez C
Garza P

SoxGirl4Life
04-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Alexei with the much needed day off.. Hope it helps! Fields, too huh?

But, I think this will be ok. Lillibridge is a little PEST on the basepaths.

Did anyone else hear him yesterday on the radio? Ranger teased him about looking like he's 11... it was quite amusing. :lol:

Shoeless_Jim
04-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Alexei with the much needed day off..

I agree, he needs some rest, then he can start to play like he should.

manders_01
04-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Alexei with the much needed day off.. Hope it helps! Fields, too huh?

But, I think this will be ok. Lillibridge is a little PEST on the basepaths.

Did anyone else hear him yesterday on the radio? Ranger teased him about looking like he's 11... it was quite amusing. :lol:

Do they archive the show cause I would love to hear that?

Soxaredabest
04-19-2009, 11:20 AM
I agree, he needs some rest, then he can start to play like he should.

See I'm not sure that a day off is the best thing for him. I think it is just purely a mental slump, and there is no way to get out of that other than to just keep going up there. I guess Ozzie thinks that he just needs to change things up a bit. Hey who knows, maybe he will come off the bench and hit a walk off today. I think that would change his mentality. Go Sox!

HomeFish
04-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Two easy outs at the top of the lineup. Does not bode well against a top pitcher like Garza.

CashMan
04-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Two easy outs at the top of the lineup. Does not bode well against a top pitcher like Garza.

I guess being a rookie and hitting .269, makes you an easy out.

DirtySox
04-19-2009, 11:33 AM
By all accounts Lillibridge should be an easy out, but for some reason pitchers have been all around the strike zone with him. There is no reason not to challenge him. I don't think Getz is an easy out though. Especially if he starts putting the ball on the ground more.

AnkleSox
04-19-2009, 11:39 AM

:rolleyes:

Getz isn't an easy out.

DonnieDarko
04-19-2009, 11:43 AM

...huh?

soxinem1
04-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Garza is not bad at holding runners, but a little more speed, if they get on, might be the way to go.

Floyd, on the other hand, can't hold a runner with a rope. If I am TB, I run all over him.

This might be the key to today's game.

DonnieDarko
04-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Garza is not bad at holding runners, but a little more speed, if they get on, might be the way to go.

Floyd, on the other hand, can't hold a runner with a rope. If I am TB, I run all over him.

This might be the key to today's game.

I was thinking the same thing. AJ's gonna have his problems today...

It's Dankerific
04-19-2009, 12:00 PM
they can't steal if floyd doesn't let them on base!

Shoeless_Jim
04-19-2009, 12:05 PM
See I'm not sure that a day off is the best thing for him. I think it is just purely a mental slump, and there is no way to get out of that other than to just keep going up there. I guess Ozzie thinks that he just needs to change things up a bit. Hey who knows, maybe he will come off the bench and hit a walk off today. I think that would change his mentality. Go Sox!

Yeah, but i think a day off to think about what he needs to do to get hits will help...I think hitting a homer or having a 4 hit day or something could really spark him, but hitting a walk-off in an away game would be pretty amazing.

Rocky Soprano
04-19-2009, 12:16 PM

Being you must really suck. :dtroll:

BleacherBandit
04-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Being you must really suck. :dtroll:

The only thing worse than trolling is instigating the trolls.

DirtySox
04-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Time to get a win and get out of here. I like my baseball games played in the sunlight.

It's Dankerific
04-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Every day the TB feed =(