PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday's Winning PTC

voodoochile
04-15-2009, 04:26 PM
And today's least height challenged little person is...

:walnuts
"Woohoo! Two in a row..."

What?!?! He reached base two times... TWO TIMES do you read me... THAT'S TWICE!!!

JB98
04-15-2009, 04:36 PM
I can't believe anybody would want to read about this game. But if you have a sick sense of humor, here's my TBGR.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3746

MarySwiss
04-15-2009, 05:31 PM
I can't believe anybody would want to read about this game. But if you have a sick sense of humor, here's my TBGR.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3746

Nice TBGR, JB. It's easy to write about the games they win; games like this take a lot more effort, IMO.

JB98
04-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Nice TBGR, JB. It's easy to write about the games they win; games like this take a lot more effort, IMO.

Unfortunately, the Sox have yet to score a run on Wednesdays this season. I've had two clunker games to write about to this point.

chisoxfanatic
04-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Unfortunately, the Sox have yet to score a run on Wednesdays this season. I've had two clunker games to write about to this point.
It really does suck when you have to write about clunker games. The worst I remember I wrote about was the entire Friday doubleheader against Boston from 2 seasons ago (the series we were outscored 46-7 or something like that). I combined both games into 1 TBGR that was only 3 paragraphs long.

I wonder what Hawk Harrelson would write about some of these types of games. LOL.

MarySwiss
04-15-2009, 07:02 PM

Newbie! :cool:

It really does suck when you have to write about clunker games. The worst I remember I wrote about was the entire Friday doubleheader against Boston from 2 seasons ago (the series we were outscored 46-7 or something like that). I combined both games into 1 TBGR that was only 3 paragraphs long.

I wonder what Hawk Harrelson would write about some of these types of games. LOL.

I remember that! 2007, a season that will live in infamy! I did all the Sunday games and, although I don't remember how many Sunday games they won, they lost a lot more. In fact, even the ones they won were often scary, thanks to that bullpen from hell.