PDA

View Full Version : Dice-K on DL

thedudeabides
04-15-2009, 02:25 PM
15 day DL for arm fatigue. Odd injury for this time of year.(Cue the WBC debate)

I'm pretty confident they will turn it around, but Red Sox fans have to be in a little bit of panic mode right about now.

asindc
04-15-2009, 02:28 PM
15 day DL for arm fatigue. Odd injury for this time of year.(Cue the WBC debate)

I'm pretty confident they will turn it around, but Red Sox fans have to be in a little bit of panic mode right about now.

Some of them are trying to convince themselves that Beckett did not nearly instigate a brawl the other day.

Dice-K throws a lot of pitches in a typical start anyway. I wonder how many pitches he threw in the WBC.

TealTank
04-15-2009, 02:29 PM

Oh please no!!!!!! When Robin got hurt in a ST game, did everybody say they should stop all ST games? Hell no. Injuries can happen at anytime.

JermaineDye05
04-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh please no!!!!!! When Robin got hurt in a ST game, did everybody say they should stop all ST games? Hell no. Injuries can happen at anytime.

I think it's safe to debate the WBC now. Arm fatigue this early? When you're pitching 100% in games which could be considered pretty big, it can cause problems. Especially when you're supposed to be building up your arm strength in Spring.

FloridaTigers
04-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Or it could be all the innings he's thrown up until now finally catching up to him?