PDA

View Full Version : In-Stadium Survey

roylestillman
04-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Tonight a young woman in an orange T shirt came up to me on the concouse and asked me to participate in a survey. I don't remember all the questions, but most of them asked you to rate things on a scale of one to ten. They included: Video boards, stats given, Organ music (I said 10 in honor of Nancy,) other music, between inning dugout entertainment (a generous 3), and Southpaw. also a couple of Yes/No's including my favorite: Does the Chevy Pride crew enhance your experience at the ballpark? I got a concession buck for doing it. I'd look for them if you want to get your $0.02 in.

Konerko05
04-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Does the Chevy Pride crew enhance your experience at the ballpark?

What was your answer?

Frankfan4life
04-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Just in case I don't get asked, I'm giving my opinions for free.

(New) Video board - 0 (nice colors but I can't read it)
Stats given - 7 (would like to see player's batting average every at bat)
Organ music - 10 (wish Nancy played at night, too)
Other music - 2 (most of the stuff I never heard before, totally lame)
Between inning dugout entertainment - 5 (it could be worse)
Southpaw - 8 (I think he's funny)
Does the Chevy Pride crew enhance your experience at the ballpark? - 0 (Absolutely, positively not. I'm not about to perform like a trained seal for a tee shirt and I mostly sit in the upper deck where I have practically no chance of getting one anyway)

Foulke You
04-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Tonight a young woman in an orange T shirt came up to me on the concouse and asked me to participate in a survey. I don't remember all the questions, but most of them asked you to rate things on a scale of one to ten. They included: Video boards, stats given, Organ music (I said 10 in honor of Nancy,) other music, between inning dugout entertainment (a generous 3), and Southpaw. also a couple of Yes/No's including my favorite: Does the Chevy Pride crew enhance your experience at the ballpark? I got a concession buck for doing it. I'd look for them if you want to get your $0.02 in.
C'mon man, don't hold out on us, was there an in depth churros feedback section?:tongue:

OldRomanPizza
04-11-2009, 01:15 AM
C'mon man, don't hold out on us, was there an in depth churros feedback section?:tongue:

Had a churro at the game on Thursday. It was excellent and went brilliantly with a hot chocolate.

Frater Perdurabo
04-11-2009, 06:58 AM
It was excellent and went brilliantly with a hot chocolate.

They usually do. :D:

roylestillman
04-11-2009, 07:12 AM

No questions about the food, although churros do enhance my experience at the ballpark.

I want Mags back
04-11-2009, 09:35 AM
Organ music (I said 10 in honor of Nancy,)

Just in case I don't get asked, I'm giving my opinions for free.

[B]Organ music - 10 (wish Nancy played at night, too)

:scratch:
How can you give it a 10 if its only there at day games? Now they think that 2 people are satisfied with the amount of organ that is played.