PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot Tailgating Facilities

hanger
04-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I usually park in the green lots and there seem to be plenty of portable toilets. Yes, sometimes the lines could get a little long, but there were enough side by side that the wait wasn't too unbearable.

Yesterday I was in Lot G and I think there were only 2 total to be found. This was near the southwest corner of the lot. I can say that the long line did not move and people were getting very frustrated. I'm not sure if this has always been the case in Lot G or if maybe this could possibly be a way to slow down the tailgating?

Were things as they normally are in the other lots, or did you find fewer facilities there as well? I definitely will be cutting back on the cervezas if it's going to take 30 minutes to get through those lines.

skobabe8
04-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Boy, Brooks' inbox is going to have a meltdown this week. :cool:

SoxFan78
04-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I usually park in the green lots and there seem to be plenty of portable toilets. Yes, sometimes the lines could get a little long, but there were enough side by side that the wait wasn't too unbearable.

Yesterday I was in Lot G and I think there were only 2 total to be found. This was near the southwest corner of the lot. I can say that the long line did not move and people were getting very frustrated. I'm not sure if this has always been the case in Lot G or if maybe this could possibly be a way to slow down the tailgating?

Were things as they normally are in the other lots, or did you find fewer facilities there as well? I definitely will be cutting back on the cervezas if it's going to take 30 minutes to get through those lines.

I was in lot F yesterday and I think there was 4, but the lines were long for each porta potty.

kevingrt
04-08-2009, 02:53 PM

There are usually only about 4-6 in Lot G. Two are usually on the east side where the fence widens from east-west. There are always two on the far west end in the grassy area. And sometimes I have found two on the far north end of the parking lot. During most games, especially weekdays four is fine and you wait like maximum 15 minutes. But OD, Cubs vs. Sox, and certain other games, especially Saturday night games lines can be incredibly long where you have to pack extras in your pockets while waiting in line.

chisoxfanatic
04-08-2009, 03:40 PM
If the line is too long you don't feel you can hold it, I do seem to recall there being doors to bathroom facilities with actual running water near the Championship Monument behind home plate. You don't even need to enter the ballpark to use them.

beasly213
04-08-2009, 03:43 PM
If the line is too long you don't feel you can hold it, I do seem to recall there being doors to bathroom facilities with actual running water near the Championship Monument behind home plate. You don't even need to enter the ballpark to use them.

Thats true but those bathrooms also have huge lines since there is only 1 urinal and one stall.

doublem23
04-08-2009, 03:57 PM
http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/dumber.jpg
Just go, man.