PDA

View Full Version : MLB Extra Innings Question

doublem23
04-03-2009, 11:02 PM
OK, so I'm moving from Peoria to Chicago during the season (May/June-ish but that's neither here nor there). I was intrigued by MLB Extra Innings, but it's a bit of an investment. Anyway, I still have Comcast here in Peoria and I'll have Comcast in Chicago, does anyone know if my subscription to Extra Innings can be transfered over when I move? I know it probably won't work automatically, but is this something I can clear up with a phone call or two?

Or, perhaps, will I be reimbursed for the remaineder of the season when I cancel my cable in Peoria? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Whappeh
04-04-2009, 12:47 AM
I live in FL and my cable company is Bright House Networks, and here is what I know about Extra Innings based on what they've done for me and to me.

They tell me that Extra Innings has to be paid for in one of two ways: All at Once, or In segments (segments of two... half now, half next month), and it is non-refundable. My cable company will transfer all of your services for free to your next place of residence, including any special TV services. I would suggest calling Comcast before you make your decision, as I know you can buy Extra Innings for half off after the All-star Break, and that may interest you.

Nellie_Fox
04-04-2009, 02:09 AM
I know you can buy Extra Innings for half off after the All-star Break, and that may interest you.But if you buy it now (at least with my cable provider, Charter) there's a $30 discount on the full-year subscription. It's $169 until 4/12, then $199.

Whappeh
04-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Same for me, $30 off if I buy by 12 April.

By the way, everyone gets until 12 April for free, if anyone wants to watch it.

Crede24Thome25
04-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Yes you can have it transferred over just call and make an appointment a few days before you move and ask them to transfer your cable to your new address. They will have it up and ready the same day.