PDA

View Full Version : Member Subscription Program in place

Michelle
03-29-2009, 11:04 PM
As discussed a few months ago, WSI is implementing a paid subscription program to help defray some of the operating costs of the site. We're pleased to announce this system is now in place, and the details are as follows;

It's important to note that all the existing board privileges for the regular 'Registered' users will remain intact. No functionality will be taken away from those who do not wish to purchase a paid subscription, and Basic Membership will remain free.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/images/membermatrix.jpg

Additional Information:

You can purchase a subscription plan by going to your UserCP and using the link "Paid Subscriptions" in the left-hand menu (near the bottom under Miscellaneous)

Upgrading between plans will be the difference between both plans, pro-rated by the number of months remaining on your subscription

Payments are accepted via Paypal. If you would like to arrange for an alternative payment method, please email subscriptions@wsiforums.com

Home address information is not required for Paypal transactions

No refunds will be issued for loss of membership privileges due to rule violations.

New features may be added, as they become available

A 'Donate' button will be accessible from the main forum page for anyone interested in making a general donation.

This thread will also serve as a Q&A, if you have any questions or technical issues to report.

Thank you for your continued support,

WSI Staff

kevingrt
03-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Woohoo... love the idea. Just saw the "donate" button. Will be donating shortly.

cbone
03-31-2009, 07:59 PM
I donated but forgot to reference my username :redface: The last name is Strandquist, the one with the new puppy. :smile:

Michelle
03-31-2009, 07:59 PM
Woohoo... love the idea. Just saw the "donate" button. Will be donating shortly.
Actually, the Donate button is for non-membership (random) donations. To purchase a Membership Subscription, follow the link in your user profile :smile:

Michelle
03-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Ok, someone just made a $30 donation and we don't know who it is. The button is going to have to go for now

Michelle
03-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Ok, we were wondering who that was, LOL. We're going to have to remove the Donate button for now. Subscriptions need to be purchased from the link in your UserCP, so it attaches to your username and upgrades your account automatically. I'll get you fixed up.

SoxGirl4Life
03-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Great idea! The subscription fees are reasonable and I look at it as a "thank you" for all the work you guys do to maintain the site.

DrCrawdad
03-31-2009, 08:06 PM
Ok, someone just made a $30 donation and we don't know who it is. The button is going to have to go for now

That was me...

:)

Easy, just kidding, at this point.

Daver
03-31-2009, 08:08 PM
That was me...

:)

Easy, just kidding, at this point.

The guilty party has been identified, and the donate button is gone temporarily.

Michelle
03-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks for your support!

I hope you like your new rank images, they sure look spiffy on you guys :D:

CWS44
03-31-2009, 08:13 PM
:o: I'm guilty. I put my userid in the the Special Instructions section of the Pay Pal form. Sorry!

Michelle
03-31-2009, 08:14 PM
:o: I'm guilty. I put my userid in the the Special Instructions section of the Pay Pal form. Sorry!
Yep, we found you too!

Over By There
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Glad to be able to contribute. Considering all the enjoyment I've gotten out of WSI since the last time I contributed (2005), it's well worth it...

sox2000divchamps
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM
I have contemplated posting here for a while, and I made the smart decision. Anyway, is there a way we could make monthly donations for the subscription? Like $5 a month for gold? Thanks

asindc
03-31-2009, 08:27 PM
I will be contributing soon.

roylestillman
03-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Where is the Notes Section?

Michelle
03-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Where is the Notes Section?
Actually, it's okay. As long as you're using the link in your UserCP to purchase it will attach properly to your account. There was some confusion with the 'Donate' button (which works differently).

Gremlin3
03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
I may not post much but I read something everyday. Thanks for keeping this place going for so long without any type of subscirption. $30 is a small price to pay.

JohnTucker0814
03-31-2009, 09:24 PM
Actually, it's okay. As long as you're using the link in your UserCP to purchase it will attach properly to your account. There was some confusion with the 'Donate' button (which works differently).

I was wondering where the notes were as well... My "gold" membership is paid for!

Thanks again!

JT

roylestillman
03-31-2009, 09:24 PM

Great its on its way.

grenda12
03-31-2009, 09:25 PM
Will there be a part of any of the paid memberships to change your email address to the ones that are banned?

Was just wondering.

Michelle
03-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys! Seems like the system is working pretty smoothly :cool:

fusillirob1983
03-31-2009, 09:55 PM
What is Profile Messaging and the Bard's room?

Daver
03-31-2009, 09:58 PM
What is Profile Messaging and the Bard's room?

Profile messages are similar to to private messages, but they show up for everyone to see in your profile page. The Bards' Room is a private forum for subscribed members only.

CLR01
03-31-2009, 09:59 PM
Will there be a part of any of the paid memberships to change your email address to the ones that are banned?

Was just wondering.

It was brought up but the permissions can not be set to allow just subscribers to use a banned email address. So for that an admin will still need to be contacted to change.

Michelle
03-31-2009, 10:11 PM
The Bards' Room is a private forum for subscribed members only.
Silver and Gold members.

october23sp
03-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Will have to definently do it, I love this site, I don't wanna be cheap and only be a silver member though.

Vienna
03-31-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks so much for setting maintaining WSI. I've been living in Minneapolis for the past decade and this was a lifeline for me. My family is moving to Iowa City in the summer (my wife took a professor position at UI). So, I'll still need the awesomeness that is WSI.

Best,
Matt

fusillirob1983
03-31-2009, 11:35 PM
Profile messages are similar to to private messages, but they show up for everyone to see in your profile page. The Bards' Room is a private forum for subscribed members only.

Daver, what sort of topics are discussed that make it exclusive to silver and gold members only?

whitesox901
03-31-2009, 11:37 PM
Can I use an eBay card :tongue::wink: I got $50 on it

CLR01
04-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Daver, what sort of topics are discussed that make it exclusive to silver and gold members only?

Whatever you want. Having already solved all the worlds problems we are currently sharing million dollar stock tips and discusing Doub's countdown to Chicago.

doublem23
04-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Whatever you want. Having already solved all the worlds problems we are currently sharing million dollar stock tips and discusing Doub's countdown to Chicago.

Don't take this lightly. Its breaking news, people.

DaveIsHere
04-01-2009, 06:07 AM
Done. That was easy.

cws05champ
04-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Great job on the site guys...just dropped my andrew Jackson off at the Paypal store. Cheers!! :gulp:

esbrechtel
04-01-2009, 07:51 AM
contribution made...thanks for all you have done....:gulp:

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-01-2009, 07:52 AM
I forgot I drained my last $25 in paypal when I bought the PH book. Awaiting the funds transfer, and I'm in. Awesome work- thanks to George for the site and all the Mods/Michelle for all their work.

gregoriop
04-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Is the subscription recurring or just once?

Michelle
04-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Is the subscription recurring or just once?
We could have set it up as recurring but that seemed obnoxious, lol. You 'should' be able to see how many days you have left on your subscription from your user profile though. I'll also look into having the system email reminders to those about to expire. I figured we don't need to worry about it for at least a year though :tongue:

Thome25
04-01-2009, 10:34 AM
I just wanted to tell you guys that the subscription system looks great!! Thanks for keeping this site up for long!!! I want to repeat the sentiment of other out-of-towners, I have lived outside Chicago for over 6 years now and this site has been my lifeline to Chicago and the White Sox.

I've been visiting long before I ever became an official user (and even before I left Chicago.) I plan on subscribing but, alas in this bad economy money is currently tight. I wish I could contibute now but, like I said that is not possible at this time. I'll have to convince the wife to let me do it as well.

I'd also like to say thanks to West and Michelle and all of you writers and moderators who contibute to this site as well.:D:

wulfy
04-01-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm a daily reader, but very in-frequent poster (as my 200 posts in 7 years will attest), but I wanted to be sure to support the site as it's the best on the net.

Thanks to everyone for the hard work that you put in here.

Michelle
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
I'd also like to say thanks to West and Michelle and all of you writers and moderators who contibute to this site as well.:D:
Thank you! We have a great team here. And no worries, we don't want anyone to feel they have to contribute, which is why we left all existing privileges in place. People do what they can, when they can.. and in this economy, real-life stuff takes precedence.

Thanks very much to everyone who has contributed so far. We've sold enough subscriptions already to cover about 2.5 months of server costs :smile:

thedudeabides
04-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks to everyone on this site that contributes their time. It's my first stop everyday!!!:bandance:

AZChiSoxFan
04-01-2009, 11:34 AM
OK, dumb question here. What is an Avatar, and how do you use it? :redface:

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks to everyone on this site that contributes their time. It's my first stop everyday!!!:bandance:

+1. I open this site before my Outlook opens. :D:

voodoochile
04-01-2009, 11:41 AM
OK, dumb question here. What is an Avatar, and how do you use it? :redface:

Go to your UserCP (entering your Private Message section does the same thing). Then look to the left column. If you've got privileges (and you do) then you can upload one. My yodaT picture is an example of an Avatar. It's sort of like a signature that appears at the top of your post.

AZChiSoxFan
04-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Go to your UserCP (entering your Private Message section does the same thing). Then look to the left column. If you've got privileges (and you do) then you can upload one. My yodaT picture is an example of an Avatar. It's sort of like a signature that appears at the top of your post.

Thanks!

DAllen15
04-01-2009, 02:40 PM
I just signed up for a gold membership. I just wanted to say thanks again to all those whose continued work and effort makes this site possible!

soxfan26
04-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm in! Keep the Sock Flying!

southside rocks
04-01-2009, 07:56 PM
I bought a silver membership -- matches my hair :cool:

FarWestChicago
04-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Thank you all for your support. It is much appreciated. :thumbsup:

And thank you to the staff for all the heavy lifting. :yup:

A. Cavatica
04-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Now that I've contributed, can I say something about Jeremy Reed?

April Fool...

LongLiveFisk
04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Ooh, I like the new subscription look. I will decide soon which membership to purchase.

Nice work! :D:

Daver
04-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Now that I've contributed, can I say something about Jeremy Reed?

April Fool...

Despite recent rumors, Jimmy Reed is still stone cold dead.

A. Cavatica
04-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Despite recent rumors, Jimmy Reed is still stone cold dead.

And could probably still lead off and play center better than DeWayne Wise.

goofymsfan
04-01-2009, 10:40 PM
I will be purchasing a membership as well. I need to wait until payday and get bills paid first. I have always felt welcome here even though I'm a bigger fan of a different AL team. Thank you to the staff for all you do here.

Daver
04-01-2009, 10:50 PM
I will be purchasing a membership as well. I need to wait until payday and get bills paid first. I have always felt welcome here even though I'm a bigger fan of a different AL team. Thank you to the staff for all you do here.

We welcome baseball fans, and we have fans of quite a few teams that post here, simply because we welcome baseball fans, we have no tolerence of trolls, but anyone that wants to talk baseball is welcome here, that has been the policy from at least when I started making the decisions.

goofymsfan
04-02-2009, 05:13 AM
We welcome baseball fans, and we have fans of quite a few teams that post here, simply because we welcome baseball fans, we have no tolerence of trolls, but anyone that wants to talk baseball is welcome here, that has been the policy from at least when I started making the decisions.

That is the reason I still come here and will be purchasing a membership to support the site. I don't feel as welcome even on the M's MLB board. How sad is that?

LongLiveFisk
04-02-2009, 06:43 PM
That is the reason I still come here and will be purchasing a membership to support the site. I don't feel as welcome even on the M's MLB board. How sad is that?

The MLB boards are just magnets for trolls of the worst kind. I stopped posting there when I signed up here, almost 6 years ago already. Haven't looked back since. :thumbsup:

LongLiveFisk
04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Just bought my silver membership in honor of Silver & Black! :bandance:

Frankfan4life
04-03-2009, 04:50 AM
I'm in. Glad to help keep WSI ad-free.

Wow, I really look good in gold!

Irishsoxfan
04-03-2009, 05:12 AM
I'm in. Glad to contribute. Mostly use the site for reading material rather than posting hence the bronze membership.

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-03-2009, 06:13 AM
I'm in. Glad to contribute. Mostly use the site for reading material rather than posting hence the bronze membership.

Ireland is well represented on this board!! Slainte'. :gulp:

goofymsfan
04-03-2009, 02:16 PM

Whew! Payday finally came and I purchased my membership.:bandance:

doublem23
04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Whew! Payday finally came and I purchased my membership.:bandance:

I wish it was payday for me... Then maybe I could check out the Bards' Room. :violin:

goofymsfan
04-03-2009, 02:38 PM
I wish it was payday for me... Then maybe I could check out the Bards' Room. :violin:

It will come one day and then you can catch up on all the latest secret gossip! :tongue:

DaveIsHere
04-03-2009, 03:01 PM

Hmmmmmmm..........

doublem23
04-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Hmmmmmmm..........

I'm not much of a salesman, am I? :D:

Rdy2PlayBall
04-03-2009, 03:16 PM
That sounds like a real good idea, nice way to raise some money to make this place the best it can be. :smile:

I noticed there has been some changes here around the forums and I just wanted to let you know if you need any help I can do a lot of things with photoshop. Buttons, banners, logos, you name it, I can help. :wink:

quick examples

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3518/80562532.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/749/gameday.png

Michelle
04-03-2009, 03:57 PM
I noticed there has been some changes here around the forums and I just wanted to let you know if you need any help I can do a lot of things with photoshop. Buttons, banners, logos, you name it, I can help.
I've got something similar in the works :smile:

Rdy2PlayBall
04-03-2009, 04:28 PM
I've got something similar in the works :smile:Alright... :unsure:

barryball
04-03-2009, 08:08 PM
I just bought a bronze membership...how log before I get the "bronze icon"?

barryball
04-03-2009, 08:09 PM
That long...:smile:

Michelle
04-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Alright... :unsure:
I know my way around Photoshop, kinda :wink:

Daver
04-03-2009, 08:31 PM
I know my way around Photoshop, kinda :wink:

The hell you say.

oeo
04-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Glad to contribute after spending way too much time on here over the past 5 years.

ramorgan1
04-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Awesome idea. It's a very small price to pay for all the work you all have done on this site. Thanks!
:gulp:

TommyJohn
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
I would like a membership, but the email address I registered with has since been deleted. I went to put in a new one, until I saw that yahoo addresses are not allowed. I tried a juno membership, but I have to download and install software. No thanks. Is there an email account out there that I can sign up for that doesn't try to entrap with crap like downloading software? I know there must be, but I don't know any off the top of my head. Thanks.

voodoochile
04-04-2009, 11:25 AM
I would like a membership, but the email address I registered with has since been deleted. I went to put in a new one, until I saw that yahoo addresses are not allowed. I tried a juno membership, but I have to download and install software. No thanks. Is there an email account out there that I can sign up for that doesn't try to entrap with crap like downloading software? I know there must be, but I don't know any off the top of my head. Thanks.

You're a long term member in good standing. I can install the yahoo account for you. We don't allow new registrations with yahoo, etc. accounts, but people we know aren't trolls or spammers get an exception.

Send me a PM with your current yahoo e-dress and I'll take care of the rest.

Sox
04-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Just subscribed for the year. Thanks again for everything that all the mods, admins, and board members do to make this such a great place to talk about White Sox baseball.:bandance:

Frater Perdurabo
04-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I just subscribed. Considering that I've made over 10,800 posts (no, I'm not my post count), my Gold membership means I've paid .27 cents per post. Great investment, and thank you West and Michelle!

Michelle
04-04-2009, 07:12 PM
I just subscribed. Considering that I've made over 10,800 posts (no, I'm not my post count), my Gold membership means I've paid .27 cents per post. Great investment, and thank you West and Michelle!
I think that would be 0.0027. See, a bargain! :D:

mccoydp
04-05-2009, 09:41 AM
I gladly paid $30 for the year, and will do so in the coming years.

I don't post much, and don't get involved in many heated discussions, but I enjoy everything that the site provides, and I like reading informed posts from my fellow WSIers.

Thanks to West, Michelle, Daver, et. al. for providing a well-run, professional site.

SoxandtheCityTee
04-05-2009, 09:59 AM
There was some confusion with the 'Donate' button (which works differently).

Will the Donate button return eventually, after the subcription info has had a chance to sink in etc.? No rush, obviously.

asindc
04-05-2009, 10:10 AM
I like my name in gold.:smile:

Michelle
04-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Will the Donate button return eventually, after the subcription info has had a chance to sink in etc.? No rush, obviously.
We may down the road, if I can set it up differently, but we're doing well with the member subscriptions. We've already generated enough to cover a little over half a year's hosting costs :cool:

LongLiveFisk
04-05-2009, 10:27 AM
We may down the road, if I can set it up differently, but we're doing well with the member subscriptions. We've already generated enough to cover a little over half a year's hosting costs :cool:

Awesome! :D:

Do you have a total so far (how many gold, silver, bronze have been purchased)?

Michelle
04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Awesome! :D:

Do you have a total so far (how many gold, silver, bronze have been purchased)?
56 - Gold
22 - Silver
6 - Bronze

The response has been quite overwhelming. Sometimes we underestimate what an awesome, tight-knit community we really are. You all rock :cool:

Sox
04-05-2009, 11:33 AM
56 - Gold
22 - Silver
6 - Bronze

The response has been quite overwhelming. Sometimes we underestimate what an awesome, tight-knit community we really are. You all rock :cool:

No no...you guys rock for coming up with this affordable idea.:D::cool: I also agree about this board being a tight knit community.

manders_01
04-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Michelle, what are the invisible mode and custom user title?

Daver
04-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Michelle, what are the invisible mode and custom user title?
I'm not Michelle but I can answer this.

A custom user title will replace the text under your username with whatever title you wish as opposed to WSI Church Elder.

Invisible mode will make you not appear oline to other members, but the mod staff will still see your name on the list.

manders_01
04-05-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm not Michelle but I can answer this.

A custom user title will replace the text under your username with whatever title you wish as opposed to WSI Church Elder.

Invisible mode will make you not appear oline to other members, but the mod staff will still see your name on the list.

Thanks Daver. I found on the CP where you can turn on invisible mode but wasn't able to find where the user title can be changed. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Daver
04-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks Daver. I found on the CP where you can turn on invisible mode but wasn't able to find where the user title can be changed. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Go to your User CP and then go to edit details, you'll find it there.

manders_01
04-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Go to your User CP and then go to edit details, you'll find it there.

Ah-ha! Thank you!

Tragg
04-06-2009, 03:02 PM
I bought a membership last Wed or Thur and it's not showing up.

Daver
04-06-2009, 03:35 PM

The system is automated, so if it didn't show up the transaction never went through.

Michelle
04-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I've sent you a PM.

PennStater98r
04-07-2009, 10:01 AM
If we subscribe, this won't be a 're-up' system where we get hit with an annual subscription fee, will it?

Daver
04-07-2009, 10:16 AM
If we subscribe, this won't be a 're-up' system where we get hit with an annual subscription fee, will it?

No, we wouldn't do that.

Michelle
04-07-2009, 10:33 AM
No, I didn't set it up that way. You should be able to see how many days are remaining on your subscription from your UserCP, and you can choose whether or not to renew at that time.

PennStater98r
04-07-2009, 10:35 AM
No, we wouldn't do that.

Cool - I actually hate that - as most places do it now for our 'convenience.' ESPN Insider did it, and I hated that b/c for about 2 years I would think that I no longer needed the service about 30-45 days after it re-uped (when I received my credit card bill).

I finally remembered to cancel it this year.

Michelle
04-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Cool - I actually hate that - as most places do it now for our 'convenience.'
Paypal gives the option to do it as a recurring charge, but it seems so obnoxious, lol.

markopat
04-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Very cool...I am in for Silver! Thanks you guys! Love the site!

Mark

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-08-2009, 10:51 AM

Are you calling us, rocks? Huh? Huh??

http://www.sinepil.org/imaj/Redingot/one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-scene.jpg

QueerGirrl
04-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm golden baby!! I just want to say a quick thanks to the Admins and Mods for making this the best White Sox site on the net. I tell my friends about the site all the time and I know several who have registered and visit daily. $30 is cheap compared to all the good stuff I learn here! :cool: Keep it up!!

stl_sox_fan
04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm in for Silver. Thanks for all the hard work put into this site. It's a sanctuary for this "Transplanted" fan!

angiew
04-08-2009, 08:34 PM
YAY! I've always looked good in gold:cool: Great idea and more than happy to help out.:smile:

Hitmen77
04-11-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm in. :cool:

I've enjoyed this site over the last 5 years and $30 sounds very reasonable for the amount of time I've spent here reading and/or posting.

Michelle
04-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks again to everyone who has gotten on board with the subscriptions. The response to this has been fantastic, and has gone very smoothly. We appreciate the support :thumbsup:

Cheers to a great season :cheers:

downstairs
04-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Just went for gold, baby! Thanks for everything WSI.

MeteorsSox4367
04-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks for providing the website, y'all. Now that I've gone gold, how do I get my pictures up next to my name and as my signature?

Daver
04-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks for providing the website, y'all. Now that I've gone gold, how do I get my pictures up next to my name and as my signature?

All the info you need is in your user CP.

MeteorsSox4367
04-14-2009, 10:32 PM
All the info you need is in your user CP.

I'll check that out. Much appreciated.

Thome_Fan
04-15-2009, 11:08 AM
If I weren't a poor college student, I would be gold ASAP :tongue:

SoxandtheCityTee
05-17-2009, 09:38 AM
IIRC, the one-time donation button disappeared because of early confusion between that & subscribing. Will it be making a return eventually?

Daver
05-19-2009, 10:28 PM
IIRC, the one-time donation button disappeared because of early confusion between that & subscribing. Will it be making a return eventually?

Yes it will, eventually.

RadioheadRocks
08-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Finally put in for my Silver membership... been on my "to do" list for a long time now... I'm so excited!!! :bandance:

VeeckAsInWreck
08-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Finally put in for my Silver membership... been on my "to do" list for a long time now... I'm so excited!!! :bandance:

Yeah, you just reminded me about it. It's also been something I've been meaning to do for a while now. This site is a Sox fans paradise (only after wins) :redneck

Nellie_Fox
08-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Thanks, Radiohead and Wreck. It is greatly appreciated.

Daver
05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Silly question, but how do I choose one of the 3 pre-defined avatars that come with my gold membership?

Go to avatars in your user CP, you'll find them there, as a gold member you can also upload one from your hard drive.

SOXfnNlansing
03-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Not sure where to post this, but did WSi decide to use advertising now? I see banners for singles websites and other sites. :scratch:

GoGoCrede
03-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Not sure where to post this, but did WSi decide to use advertising now? I see banners for singles websites and other sites. :scratch:

There's a thread on it here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132916).

MetroPD
03-08-2012, 08:53 PM
There's a thread on it here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132916).
Thai love links.....lol

JimmyJoe
07-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Not complaining here, but is there any way to notify a user when his/her subscription is about to end? I noticed tonight and promptly renewed.

GoGoCrede
07-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Not complaining here, but is there any way to notify a user when his/her subscription is about to end? I noticed tonight and promptly renewed.

If you go to User CP > Paid Subscriptions, it tells you the date when it expires.

Daver
07-03-2012, 12:31 PM

The forum software sends out an e-mail to the address you have registered, which may or may not end up in your spam folder depending on your settings.

KenBerryGrab
07-03-2012, 02:46 PM
I have gotten the email reminder. Happy to support WSI!

JimmyJoe
07-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the spam settings. I'll make sure that I'm accepting messages from WSI