PDA

View Full Version : Vic and Randar

LongDistanceFan
05-27-2002, 06:05 PM
any of the sox juco players who were not sign is worth anything, since they are re-entering the draft?????

any info on the one they just sign???

Vsahajpal
05-27-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
any of the sox juco players who were not sign is worth anything, since they are re-entering the draft?????

any info on the one they just sign???

The Sox have a handful of DF&E, I don't know much about the three they signed, two of the others are top 50 JUCO prospects

Rated as 41st best propect in Southern California. RHP Juan Razzo, a White Sox draft-and-follow, is the best player in a sparse San Diego juco crop. His velocity has fluctuated widely this spring and topped out at 92 mph

Rated 4th best prospect in Kentucky, LHP Heath Castle was under control to the White Sox, so not a lot of clubs checked out his 90-92 mph fastball.

LongDistanceFan
05-27-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

The Sox have a handful of DF&E, I don't know much about the three they signed, two of the others are top 50 JUCO prospects

Rated as 41st best propect in Southern California. RHP Juan Razzo, a White Sox draft-and-follow, is the best player in a sparse San Diego juco crop. His velocity has fluctuated widely this spring and topped out at 92 mph

Rated 4th best prospect in Kentucky, LHP Heath Castle was under control to the White Sox, so not a lot of clubs checked out his 90-92 mph fastball. interesting.......... keep stockpiling on the pitching prospect......... i hope they develop into something........... again........... many thanks....... you guys are the best.

duke of dorwood
05-27-2002, 06:25 PM
You guys are the best. In YOUR educated opinion, who is our #1 prospect?

Vsahajpal
05-27-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
You guys are the best. In YOUR educated opinion, who is our #1 prospect?

see that guy in my signature? Well, its him by far

Randar68
05-28-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

see that guy in my signature? Well, its him by far

I can't disagree with that! LTP all the way.

Rauch will recover once he gets his velocity back to the mid 90's, but LTP is healthy and raking!