PDA

View Full Version : Well, it looks like we have...

Tragg
08-03-2001, 10:55 PM
one of our needs filled - a number one starter. This kid is awesome. Our staff will be great next year - probably the best in the league.

Now if we can only get the defense and O at the bottom of the order to match.
Obviously the top and middle haven't been good either - but they have produced in most seasons; they guys at our bottom never have (and probably never will).

shane
08-03-2001, 11:17 PM
He's my favorite. Siro was my favorite, but this kid's capable of becoming a superstar. I wish they would televise one of his games (nationally). I haven't even got to see him yet, and BB tonight doesn't really give a crap about the Sox, so I don't get to see much of him there either. Pisses me off because Pedro can pitch a one hitter and gets at least 5 minutes of airtime. C'mon guys, it's time to give credit where credit is due.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by shane
I haven't even got to see him yet, and BB tonight doesn't really give a crap about the Sox, so I don't get to see much of him there either. Pisses me off because Pedro can pitch a one hitter and gets at least 5 minutes of airtime. C'mon guys, it's time to give credit where credit is due.

:boston:blockhead
No it's not!