View Full Version : Returning of Christ

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-27-2002, 10:23 AM
priormania returns today.

Max Power
05-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
priormania returns today.

And he gets to face the offensively challenged Pirates again. Lucky him. Probably some people on this forum could shut down the Bucs.

1st place Sox vs. Yankees
The Second Coming vs. Pirates

Wonder who will gets the most media coverage.

kevingrt
05-27-2002, 11:28 AM
WHO CARES ABOUT THE FLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KruseControl04
05-27-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
WHO CARES ABOUT THE FLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, really. This is a WHITE SOX message board. So lets post about the White Sox. I vote for moving all discussions about the Cubs over to the parking lot, that's where they belong. But as long as we're on the Prior subject, I predict that he goes 4 1/3 innings giving up 5 runs before he gets yanked. That is all.

Nellie_Fox
05-28-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04
Yes, really. This is a WHITE SOX message board. So lets post about the White Sox. I vote for moving all discussions about the Cubs over to the parking lot, that's where they belong. I'm guessing you'd lose that vote. For most of us, the only thing that comes close to being as satisfying as a Sox victory is a Cubs loss.

CLR01
05-28-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
I'm guessing you'd lose that vote. For most of us, the only thing that comes close to being as satisfying as a Sox victory is a Cubs loss.

He would get my vote. I love a cubs loss as much as the next guy but it has become far worse than starting a thread about them losing. Im sure im wrong but it seems that on any given day there are atleast 3 different threads concerning the cubs posted here in the Sox clubhouse. I dont care who they called up, what Sammy is saying or doing, how prior is pitching, whos on the DL, whos been sent on a rehab assignment to AAA, etc. Just let me know when they lose.