PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Brick holders: Did you get your Brick Night letter?

scarsofthumper
03-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Just got mine. May 6th vs. Detroit half price for brick holders plus a pregame parade.

pdimas
03-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Got mine yesterday or the day before. I have season tix so ill most likely be there. I might buy some tix for my sister though.

HomeFish
03-12-2009, 03:29 PM
I'll be out of town that day. I haven't gotten the letter yet, but I am a brickholder. Will I be able to give the parade rights to a friend or relative? I'm sure my father would love a chance to walk around the field.

soxfan21
03-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Got my letter a few days ago, will most likely be at the game.

Frankfan4life
03-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Just got mine. May 6th vs. Detroit half price for brick holders plus a pregame parade.Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I'll be checking the mail for my letter. :smile:

scarsofthumper
03-12-2009, 04:53 PM
I'll be out of town that day. I haven't gotten the letter yet, but I am a brickholder. Will I be able to give the parade rights to a friend or relative? I'm sure my father would love a chance to walk around the field.
I'm not sure, there is an e-mail address on the letter to e-mail for parade passes

cbotnyse
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM
someone tell me the plaza isnt full and I can still buy a brick.

scarsofthumper
03-12-2009, 06:01 PM
As long as you buy tickets, i'm pretty sure.

It's valid until April 20th but the parade passes are first come first serve. I already received a reply e-mail from a WS rep who requested the # of tickets purchased and the mailing address

MinnySoxFan
03-12-2009, 07:34 PM
I got mine, but obviously I won't go.

LongLiveFisk
03-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Got my letter. I'll have to see about getting some tickets. :D:

scarsofthumper
03-12-2009, 09:49 PM
I got mine in sec 531, row 15, right behind home plate :) it was only $31 including fees

let's hope it's not in the 40s and rainy like it was like last year for legacy plaza night

ws05champs
03-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Being a season ticket holder, I already have tickets for that night. They had an E-mail address where you could request tickets for the parade. I E-mailed my request a few days ago and my parade tickets came today.

scarsofthumper
03-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Being a season ticket holder, I already have tickets for that night. They had an E-mail address where you could request tickets for the parade. I E-mailed my request a few days ago and my parade tickets came today.
Does it say anything on them as far as how that's all gonna work with the parade and stuff??

RadioheadRocks
03-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Got mine when I returned from Tucson... it's midweek and I'll have time off, so I'm thinking this is going to be fun!

jej254
03-14-2009, 05:05 PM
not to change the topic but has anyone received their brick locator map for phase II yet?......i thought i read somewhere people who bought bricks would receive this.

scarsofthumper
03-14-2009, 05:40 PM
I think I got mine like last week of March last year for Phase I

LongLiveFisk
03-15-2009, 06:05 PM
not to change the topic but has anyone received their brick locator map for phase II yet?......i thought i read somewhere people who bought bricks would receive this.

I have not received a map yet but I am excited about going to the park and trying to find my brick. Not sure when/if it was put down yet.

And about the parade, is it just pretty much walking around the edges of the field? I'm just curious.

GlassSox
05-02-2009, 09:24 PM
I have tickets and parade passes. Does anyone know what time and where to go for the parade?

RadioheadRocks
05-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Was a little too late to get the parade passes, but got three tickets (for myself and my folks) plus got the meal deal coupons. :D:

soxfan21
05-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I have tickets and parade passes. Does anyone know what time and where to go for the parade?

You go to Gate 1 about 1-2 hours before game time, then they let you in back there.

LongLiveFisk
05-02-2009, 09:51 PM
So have they put our bricks down yet? Haven't received official notification and I can't remember if those of us who purchased bricks in this last phase were given an estimated date when we ordered.

DumpJerry
05-02-2009, 10:01 PM
So have they put our bricks down yet? Haven't received official notification and I can't remember if those of us who purchased bricks in this last phase were given an estimated date when we ordered.
There was a sign at the Box Office windows today letting people know there has been a delay because of all the rain we've been experiencing.

GlassSox
05-02-2009, 10:06 PM
You go to Gate 1 about 1-2 hours before game time, then they let you in back there.

Thanks very much, I appreciate the info.

soxfan21
05-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks very much, I appreciate the info.

I'd get there early though, cause I heard that they are only letting a set amount of peope in, just a heads up.

GlassSox
05-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I'd get there early though, cause I heard that they are only letting a set amount of peope in, just a heads up.

Yes the parade passes say something about 1st come basis. thanks.

Frankfan4life
05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
I have tickets and parade passes. Does anyone know what time and where to go for the parade?Hey, I got my tickets some weeks ago but they didn't give me any parade passes. My tickets say Plaza on them so I thought that was all I needed to be in the parade. I'm in Box 117 and my tix only cost $19. How am I supposed to get passes???

scarsofthumper
05-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey, I got my tickets some weeks ago but they didn't give me any parade passes. My tickets say Plaza on them so I thought that was all I needed to be in the parade. I'm in Box 117 and my tix only cost $19. How am I supposed to get passes???
There was an e-mail address on the letter that you had to email to request passes.

LongLiveFisk
05-02-2009, 10:41 PM
There was an e-mail address on the letter that you had to email to request passes.

Yeah, unfortunately I won't be there because I have another commitment that night but I am definitely looking forward to finding my brick. Anyone know approximately where they will be placed? Third base side of the ballpark, behind home plate, etc?

Frankfan4life
05-02-2009, 10:50 PM
There was an e-mail address on the letter that you had to email to request passes.I guess I missed that. :o:Wow, this sucks. I guess it's too late now. :(:

mcg
05-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I guess I missed that. :o:Wow, this sucks. I guess it's too late now. :(:
I have a pair of parade passes that I won't use. You can have them but you'll probably need to come pick them up. I think it might be a little late to mail them.

ChiSoxGirl
05-02-2009, 11:25 PM
OMG, I COMPLETELY forgot about this!!!! :angry:

DumpJerry
05-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I won't be there because I have another commitment that night but I am definitely looking forward to finding my brick. Anyone know approximately where they will be placed? Third base side of the ballpark, behind home plate, etc?
They will send you information once it is installed.

Frankfan4life
05-03-2009, 12:50 PM
I have a pair of parade passes that I won't use. You can have them but you'll probably need to come pick them up. I think it might be a little late to mail them.Thanks, I'll PM you.

jej254
05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Just received a letter stating......

"As a result of brick manufacturer production problems beyond our control, we had to postpone our Phase II installation. Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay and we have scheduled the bricks to be installed by July 6 (weather permitting). We will mail you a locator map upon completion of installation, indicating where your brick is installed in the plaza to help you locate it easily".

jej254
07-18-2009, 09:51 AM
For those who are curious, the phase II bricks have been installed. I received the locator map earlier this week.

g0g0
07-19-2009, 08:54 AM
How does one become a Legacy Brick Holder? I've googled it and can't find any information on it. Any info/links would be appreciated!

DumpJerry
07-19-2009, 10:07 AM
How does one become a Legacy Brick Holder? I've googled it and can't find any information on it. Any info/links would be appreciated!
You can't. Unless they offer it again if there is still room on the plaza. Check the White Sox website from time to time.