PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Propaganda Hits Children's TV Programming.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 10:24 AM
So, I was sitting with my 18-month-old daughter and she's watching a show called "Wonder Pets" on Nick Jr. I know some of you are parents and are familiar with this show but, I'll fill you in for those who aren't.

The show involves three animals who fly around in a contraption and save another animal who is in trouble somewhere in the world.

In today's episode, the 3 heroes were flying to Chicago to save an animal in trouble. They fly over Chicago and show the usual landmarks when they reach a certain dump of a baseball field.

One of the characters asks "what's that?" and another character goes "It's Wrigley Field home of the Chicago Cubs." A third character says "The Cubs huh?!......Go Cubs!!!"

After that, I was like what the ****?! I don't want Cubs propaganda creeping into the programming of my future die-hard White Sox fan. I might have to limit what she watches from now on.:angry:

I just can't believe that from a national standpoint, whenever Chicago is mentioned the Cubs are sure to follow. ESPN is bad enough with the Cubs propaganda but, the last place I expected it was Nick ****ing Jr.

I have become even more aware of this phenomenon having moved away from Chicago and being able to see how Chicago and it's sports teams are percieved from the outside looking in.

I mean I can't even tell people on the east coast that I'm from Chicago without being asked if I'm a Cubs fan.:angry:

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 10:29 AM
The horror!

Railsplitter
03-12-2009, 10:31 AM
More proof Wrigley Field is more fo a tourist attraction than a ballpark.

cws05champ
03-12-2009, 10:33 AM
So, I was sitting with my 18-month-old daughter and she's watching a show called "Wonder Pets" on Nick Jr. I know some of you are parents and are familiar with this show but, I'll fill you in for those who aren't.

The show involves three animals who fly around in a contraption and save another animal who is in trouble somewhere in the world.

In today's episode, the 3 heroes were flying to Chicago to save an animal in trouble. They fly over Chicago and show the usual landmarks when they reach a certain dump of a baseball field.

One of the characters asks "what's that?" and another character goes "It's Wrigley Field home of the Chicago Cubs." A third character says "The Cubs huh?!......Go Cubs!!!"

After that, I was like what the ****?! I don't want Cubs propaganda creeping into the programming of my future die-hard White Sox fan. I might have to limit what she watches from now on.:angry:

I just can't believe that from a national standpoint, whenever Chicago is mentioned the Cubs are sure to follow. ESPN is bad enough with the Cubs propaganda but, the last place I expected it was Nick ****ing Jr.

I have become even more aware of this phenomenon having moved away from Chicago and being able to see how Chicago and it's sports teams are percieved from the outside looking in.

I mean I can't even tell people on the east coast that I'm from Chicago without being asked if I'm a Cubs fan.:angry:
Since they are animals that fly around helping other animals maybe they were there to help the Cubs get past the 1st round of the playoffs? I heard the duck swings a pretty mean stick!!

Thome25
03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Since they are animals that fly around helping other animals maybe they were there to help the Cubs get past the 1st round of the playoffs? I heard the duck swings a pretty mean stick!!

LOL--Pure comedy gold!!:D:

eriqjaffe
03-12-2009, 10:52 AM
C'mon, guys, this is se-wious!!

Thome25
03-12-2009, 11:00 AM

LOL--Great comments in this thread!!:D:

guillensdisciple
03-12-2009, 11:04 AM
The Simpsons made fun of the Sox in one of the episodes where Homer fell in love with private jets. I believe they showed both stadiums but for U.S Cellular they just said "I don't even know who plays here". I laughed a little, but that's pretty lame.

Let the propoganda reign. Each let-down they have is on a grander scale, and because they are followed so well, they can be further exploited as the worst losers in the history of sports. Sure they might have more fans, but who wants biggest loser labeled on their forehead?

JohnTucker0814
03-12-2009, 11:09 AM

Hilarious! :redneck

doublem23
03-12-2009, 11:22 AM
The Simpsons made fun of the Sox in one of the episodes where Homer fell in love with private jets. I believe they showed both stadiums but for U.S Cellular they just said "I don't even know who plays here". I laughed a little, but that's pretty lame.

Let the propoganda reign. Each let-down they have is on a grander scale, and because they are followed so well, they can be further exploited as the worst losers in the history of sports. Sure they might have more fans, but who wants biggest loser labeled on their forehead?

Actually in that episode, they showed the famous marquee at the front of Wrigley Field that says HOME OF THE CHICAGO CUBS and then did one for the Cell that said "WHEREVER THE WHITE SOX PLAY".

Actually kind of funny.

Frontman
03-12-2009, 11:26 AM
MST3K makes up for it. A few times in the theatre release of "This Island Earth" they used the riff, "Hey, you can see the Cubs losing from here!"

TommyJohn
03-12-2009, 11:30 AM

If I were to guess, I would say a Cub fan wrote that. Only a Cub fan would care enough about the White Sox to write a sneering crack like that.

oeo
03-12-2009, 11:43 AM
If I were to guess, I would say a Cub fan wrote that. Only a Cub fan would care enough about the White Sox to write a sneering crack like that.

Cubs fans don't care about the White Sox.

Besides, "The Simpsons" sucks and has for years.

VenturaFan23
03-12-2009, 11:48 AM
MST3K makes up for it. A few times in the theatre release of "This Island Earth" they used the riff, "Hey, you can see the Cubs losing from here!"

Ha, I was totally thinking of that before I saw your post! Good work my friend! :thumbsup:

aryzner
03-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Are you really actually angry about this or is it all a joke? I can't really tell.

soxfanatlanta
03-12-2009, 12:14 PM
I bet it was Tuck that said, "Go Cubs."

I ****ing hate that piece of **** turtle.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Are you really actually angry about this or is it all a joke? I can't really tell.

I was kinda pissed when it first happened but, now is kinda a joke.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 12:30 PM

Actually it was Ming-Ming.:redneck "This is se-wious".

chaerulez
03-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Nationally (and well everywhere except the southside and south Chicago suburbs and NW Indiana), the Cubs are more popular. Therefore they will be talked about more. I don't see how this is a surprise at all and why anyone would be angry by this.

whitesox901
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I heard that show is awesome to get high to

EDIT:

Just saw that :rolling:

Thome25
03-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Nationally (and well everywhere except the southside and south Chicago suburbs and NW Indiana), the Cubs are more popular. Therefore they will be talked about more. I don't see how this is a surprise at all and why anyone would be angry by this.

I can't speak for anyone else but, personally the reason it makes me angry is that there is this false assumption that all Chicago is about is the Cubs. Also, I get pretty sick of getting Cubs love and propaganda rubbed in my face all the time.

I'm trying to spend time with my kid and sit with her and watch one of her favorite programs together and I can't even escape the Cubs propaganda ya know what I'm saying?

kobo
03-12-2009, 01:05 PM
How is this propaganda? A children's show that features animals flying around in some type of vehicle came to Chicago and they made a comment on Wrigley. A place that is, unfortunately, easily recognizable on a national level. How dare they!!!

Thome25
03-12-2009, 01:31 PM
How is this propaganda? A children's show that features animals flying around in some type of vehicle came to Chicago and they made a comment on Wrigley. A place that is, unfortunately, easily recognizable on a national level. How dare they!!!

But, why is it nationally recognizable? Because the losingest, most pathetic MLB team in history that has created an identity off of losing plays there? Does a championship drought make a landmark? It sure shouldn't IMO. The place should be INfamous not famous.

Wrigley Field is one of the reasons for their drought....if people don't pack the place regardless of the team on the field (just because of the "ambiance") then Cubs management would've had no choice but to put a winning product on the field for people to take notice and therefore fill seats. Cubs fans are too stupid to realize this.

Plus, the fact that it has hit something as small as a children's program just proves that the propaganda-machine that is the Chicago and national media has perpetuated this theme that Chicago is all about the Cubs and Wrigley Field and vice versa.

They make it seem like everyone inside and outside of Chicago loves the lovable losers and vice versa and everytime Chicago as a city is mentioned, then so must the Cubs.

It definitely is enough to get someone pissed off.

Instead of being one of the most recognizable things about the city of Chicago, the city should collectively be ashamed to have a team with a 100+ year championship drought be so closely and thoughtlessly associated with Chicago everytime the great city is mentioned in print, conversation, or any other form of media.

EndemicSox
03-12-2009, 02:26 PM
LOL, I have to admit, I loved the Cubs as a kid, and well, I still quietly root for them every now and then, but don't tell anyone here that! My grandpa has season tickets and I liked the Bear on the hats, and that was all the small version of me needed. Once Will "the Thrill" Clark broke my heart in the 1989 playoffs, my dad decided he was tired of my grandpa "tainting" me, and he bought Sox season tickets and the rest is history. Sorry for the hi-jack!

Kids will like the things their fathers like(or grandfathers in my case, unfortunately) if the dad shows enough enthusiasm. I don't think y'all have to worry about a stupid TV show "tainting" your kid, but then again, you never know!

EDIT: In regards to Thome25's post, people love to cheer for the perceived under-dog(see the Netherlands in the WBC for one recent example). Once the Cubs finally get over the hump, and I think most of us see that happening at some point in the near future due to their easy road to the playoffs, the attention the North-Siders get will shrink significantly.

eriqjaffe
03-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Once the Cubs finally get over the hump, and I think most of us see that happening at some point in the near future due to their easy road to the playoffs, the attention the North-Siders get will shrink significantly.Yeah, just look at how the Red Sox have sunk into obscurity!

Thome25
03-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Yeah, just look at how the Red Sox have sunk into obscurity!

Yeah, I think if the Cubs ever won the WS then they would become even more annoying and overblown just like Red Sawx nation.

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Instead of being one of the most recognizable things about the city of Chicago, the city should collectively be ashamed to have a team with a 100+ year championship drought be so closely and thoughtlessly associated with Chicago everytime the great city is mentioned in print, conversation, or any other form of media.
Lighten up.

ComiskeyBrewer
03-12-2009, 05:22 PM

They actually do rifftrax now(for those of you who loved MST3K, you will love rifftrax), and have continued the cubs bashing on avg of once every 3 movies they do. It's pretty solid.

GoSox2K3
03-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Somewhere out there, Hangar is cursing the evil Nickelodeon network and their insidious plot to slight the White Sox.

Frontman
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
They actually do rifftrax now(for those of you who loved MST3K, you will love rifftrax), and have continued the cubs bashing on avg of once every 3 movies they do. It's pretty solid.

I prefer Cinematic Titanic; but that's just me. Rifftrax is funny; but I do like just popping in the DVD and not having to synch up a mp3 player with the movie for the jokes.

Frontman
03-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Thome25 http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2172653#post2172653)

Lighten up.

+1. While I don't like the media love with the Cubs; and usually laugh at it; to say that myself or anyone else from Chicago should be ashamed is just plain silly.

Because I already root for the White Sox! :D:

Dan Mega
03-12-2009, 06:22 PM

Lighten up, Francis.

cub killer
03-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Well I hope President Obama has more to say about his team during this upcoming baseball season. **** like what you saw should just make you more vocal about our 2005 World Series Champions. I'd rather the White Sox Army be known as obnoxious and loud than nonexistent.

So let the scrub propaganda just fuel your Sox pride even more. Keep reminding everyone that for the next 4 years, this is a White Sox country. And currently, a White Sox state and city.

MarySwiss
03-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Actually, whenever I am confronted with this "From Chicago? You must be a Cubs fan" crap, I take that as an opportunity to inform the person who makes the statement that there are actually two teams in Chicago, and one of them recently won the WS. I then go on to explain about the Wrigley Field as Shrine thing.

My point? Those of us who live elsewhere should welcome the opportunity to debunk the "All Chicagoans love the Cubbies" myth.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

PLEASE don't call me Francis.......you must've been a party to another conversation in another thread where this happened before.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Actually, whenever I am confronted with this "From Chicago? You must be a Cubs fan" crap, I take that as an opportunity to inform the person who makes the statement that there are actually two teams in Chicago, and one of them recently won the WS. I then go on to explain about the Wrigley Field as Shrine thing.

My point? Those of us who live elsewhere should welcome the opportunity to debunk the "All Chicagoans love the Cubbies" myth.

I agree 100% Mary!!

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 07:09 PM

You must be a pleasure to meet at a social function. A kind retort along the lines of "actually, I'm a White Sox fan" would do just fine.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Lighten up.

Originally Posted by Thome25 http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2172653#post2172653)

+1. While I don't like the media love with the Cubs; and usually laugh at it; to say that myself or anyone else from Chicago should be ashamed is just plain silly.

Because I already root for the White Sox! :D:

You both have a right to your opinion but, I'm standing by my statement. Chicago is NOT the city of 100+ year championship-drought loserfests. It's the city of big shoulders. It's the city of 6 teams (Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Blackhawks, Wolves, Cardinals.) that have won championships (and most of them multiple championships.) since the Cubs last won one.

Yet, the Cubs and Wrigley Field IMO are more closely associated with the city than it's championship teams are because they are losers for 100 + years.......IMO that is shameful.

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 07:13 PM
You both have a right to your opinion but, I'm standing by my statement. Chicago is NOT the city of 100+ year championship-drought loserfests. It's the city of big shoulders. It's the city of 4 teams (Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Blackhawks.) that have won championships (and some of them multiple championships.) since the Cubs last won one.

Yet, the Cubs and Wrigley Field IMO are more closely associated with the city than it's championship teams are because they are losers for 100 + years.......IMO that is shameful.
Seriously, shameful? Comical, perhaps, but certainly not shameful. There are lots of things about Chicago (as a city) that I shake my head at, and none of them have anything to do with professional sports (or how the media perceives the city's allegiance).

Guess what? Chicago is a Cubs town. It's just the way it is. They've got a historic ballpark and a pretty good team the last few years. Yes, they can be annoying, but these endless diatribes decrying unfair treatment towards the White Sox do nothing to subvert the status quo. If anything, it just reinforces every negative stereotype about Sox fans. Worry about your own team, and let the media/children's entertainment talk about the Cubs.

thomas35forever
03-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I once saw a rip on the Cubs on The Fairly Oddparents. In a parody of It's a Wonderful Life, Timmy wishes he'd never been born. The catch is that everybody's lives are actually better without him and one of the things that happened in the Timmy-less universe was that the Cubs were World Series champions. Therefore, the kids who watch that show now will come up with the Curse of Timmy Turner.

TDog
03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
These complaints are silly. This is a children's show about animals. Of course, a children's show about animals will have characters cheering for a team named for cute, baby animals when the opportunity arises. In all of professional sports, I can think of only one team named for a cute, baby animal. There aren't any "Puppies" or "Kittens" or "Lambs" or "Chicks" out there, at least not officially. A children's show about twins would have a rooting interest for the Twins. If it were a Spanish-language show for young Catholics, you would expect characters cheering for Padres. The English equivalent would have Angels fans.

Once on Alaska Airlines, I was given, as a snack, a piece of candy called Cub Crunch. It had a cartoon picture of a baby bear on it. Of course, back home in Juneau I had a bear sow and their cubs raiding my garbage. I understood that bears are ubiquitous in Alaska and cubs are the cutest kind of bear. I didn't run to WSI to complain about it. I wasn't offended as a White Sox fan. It was not much of a snack, though.

WSox597
03-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Cheer up guys. The cubs aren't loved everywhere like you think.

In St. Louis, for example, they are hated very much. I worked on a job down there a while back, and when the locals heard I was from around Chicago they asked me if I was a Cubs fan.

I told them I'd root for the Cardinals before the Cubs. High fives all around. :D:

They especially dislike Cubs fans, probably more than the pathetic team. Much like many of us on this board.

Frontman
03-12-2009, 08:46 PM
You both have a right to your opinion but, I'm standing by my statement. Chicago is NOT the city of 100+ year championship-drought loserfests. It's the city of big shoulders. It's the city of 6 teams (Bears, Bulls, White Sox, Blackhawks, Wolves, Cardinals.) that have won championships (and most of them multiple championships.) since the Cubs last won one.

Shameful is when your loved one's embarrass you in public. Shameful is when people fail to act when action is needed.

Shameful is not being from the same city that the Cubs are from. While its true, the Cubs are the most popular team outside of Chicago; I can name at least a half dozen things that people associate with Chicago before they come to the Cubs.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Seriously, shameful? Comical, perhaps, but certainly not shameful. There are lots of things about Chicago (as a city) that I shake my head at, and none of them have anything to do with professional sports (or how the media perceives the city's allegiance).

Guess what? Chicago is a Cubs town. It's just the way it is. They've got a historic ballpark and a pretty good team the last few years. Yes, they can be annoying, but these endless diatribes decrying unfair treatment towards the White Sox do nothing to subvert the status quo. If anything, it just reinforces every negative stereotype about Sox fans. Worry about your own team, and let the media/children's entertainment talk about the Cubs.

I think it's shameful it's just my opinion.....take it or leave it. Do you like the word "offensive" better because it's that too IMO. Also, my statements have more to do with the fact that everytime the city of Chicago is mentioned in print, on television, or in any other form of media, the Cubs are sure to follow and less to do with the comparison of how the White Sox are treated in comparison to the Cubs.

It's almost as if the Cubs are all Chicago is about from a sports standpoint and otherwise. To me that isn't a slight on the White Sox but, a slight to all teams who have won a championship in Chicago since the Cubs last won one.

Chicago isn't about some loser baseball team and they're one of the first things (if not THE first thing) that are mentioned when the city comes up or the word "Chicago" is written or spoken.

All of the championship teams in the history of the city deserve more publicity than a 100+ year experiment in futility.

I don't worry too much about the Cubs.....i don't think about them that much.....but, to see all of the lovable loser propaganda get shoved down my throat even 800 miles from the city of Chicago is very irritating to say the least.

I don't want to see or hear about the Cubs when I'm trying to sit and spend quality time with my 18 month old daughter by watching one of her favorite TV shows. It disheartening when I'm sitting with her and telling her "See honey......that's Chicago.....that's where daddy is originally from." (she was born here on the east coast.) and to have the ****ing loser Cubs automatically thrown into the picture.

With the explanation above, I think I have a right to be just a little upset don't you?

Thome25
03-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Shameful is when your loved one's embarrass you in public. Shameful is when people fail to act when action is needed.

Shameful is not being from the same city that the Cubs are from. While its true, the Cubs are the most popular team outside of Chicago; I can name at least a half dozen things that people associate with Chicago before they come to the Cubs.

I can't. I live 800 miles from Chicago and the Cubs are in the first one or two things that get mentioned when flipping on the TV whenever Chicago is mentioned or getting in a conversation with someone here on the east coast whenever Chicago is mentioned.

Not the Pizza, or the Hot dogs, or the lake, or DA Bears, or DA Mare, or the Sears Tower, or the EL, or anything else that residents of Chicago associate with the city before they do the Cubs. The loser Cubs are one of the first things that people outside of the city who are non-residents associate with the city of Chicago.

Dick Allen
03-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Thome, no need for you to lighten up. This whole thing just confirms what most of us already knew: that there are a lot more stupid people than smart people in this country.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Thome, no need for you to lighten up. This whole thing just confirms what most of us already knew: that there are a lot more stupid people than smart people in this country.

I know I need to lighten up.....you're right, But, I wish that all of you still in and around the city could see how Chicago is viewed in places far away from the city. Also, it is frustrating for a former Chicago resident for the city itself to automatically get associated with the Cubs right off the bat whenever the city is viewed from the outside looking in.

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I think it's shameful it's just my opinion.....take it or leave it. Do you like the word "offensive" better because it's that too IMO. Also, my statements have more to do with the fact that everytime the city of Chicago is mentioned in print, on television, or in any other form of media, the Cubs are sure to follow and less to do with the comparison of how the White Sox are treated in comparison to the Cubs.

It's almost as if the Cubs are all Chicago is about from a sports standpoint and otherwise. To me that isn't a slight on the White Sox but, a slight to all teams who have won a championship in Chicago since the Cubs last won one.

Chicago isn't about some loser baseball team and they're one of the first things (if not THE first thing) that are mentioned when the city comes up or the word "Chicago" is written or spoken.

All of the championship teams in the history of the city deserve more publicity than a 100+ year experiment in futility.

I don't worry too much about the Cubs.....i don't think about them that much.....but, to see all of the lovable loser propaganda get shoved down my throat even 800 miles from the city of Chicago is very irritating to say the least.

I don't want to see or hear about the Cubs when I'm trying to sit and spend quality time with my 18 month old daughter by watching one of her favorite TV shows. It disheartening when I'm sitting with her and telling her "See honey......that's Chicago.....that's where daddy is originally from." (she was born here on the east coast.) and to have the ****ing loser Cubs automatically thrown into the picture.

With the explanation above, I think I have a right to be just a little upset don't you?
No, not at all. You should not be upset about a children's show. You are a grown man. Act like one.

Please. Yes, there are stupid people in this country, lots of them. Mentioning the Cubs on a children's program does not make the writers/producers of said show stupid.

Dick Allen
03-12-2009, 09:19 PM
No, not at all. You should not be upset about a children's show. You are a grown man. Act like one.

Please. Yes, there are stupid people in this country, lots of them. Mentioning the Cubs on a children's program does not make the writers/producers of said show stupid.If they want to perpetuate the Cubs myth, then yes, they are stupid. What, are the ratings going to go down if they don't mention the Cubs?

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 09:21 PM
If they want to perpetuate the Cubs myth, then yes, they are stupid. What, are the ratings going to go down if they don't mention the Cubs?
The Cubs are a staple of Chicago, and not just the sports scene. What did the show do that was so offensive?

Thome25
03-12-2009, 09:23 PM

I appreciate the response and you have a right to your opinion......you really do. But, I thought I WAS having a rational, adult discussion about this. It's a more broader issue than just a childrens show. The children's show is just one aspect of what this discussion is about. The discussion is more about how the city is percieved by people outside the city......it just seems like the Cubs are in the top 1 or 2 things that the city is associated with........which to me, is a shame.

Please. Yes, there are stupid people in this country, lots of them. Mentioning the Cubs on a children's program does not make the writers/producers of said show stupid.

I don't think the show's producers are stupid and I don't think that's what Dick Allen was trying to imply......I think he was making a much broader, blanket statement.......I could be wrong though.

Dick Allen
03-12-2009, 09:24 PM
The Cubs are a staple of Chicago, and not just the sports scene. What did the show do that was so offensive?
Fine, they're a staple, whatever you say. Ask yourself who makes them a staple? And I said nothing about offensive. Just stupid.

Thome25
03-12-2009, 09:26 PM

This quote pretty much covers why it was offensive to me:

It's just my opinion.....that doesn't make it a fact......and you don't have to agree with it.

Dick Allen
03-12-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't think the show's producers are stupid and I don't think that's what Dick Allen was trying to imply......I think he was making a much broader, blanket statement.......I could be wrong though.It's just a general mindset that's annoying, perpetuated by people that, for the most part, are not true baseball fans.

whitesox901
03-12-2009, 09:27 PM
So let the scrub propaganda just fuel your Sox pride even more. Keep reminding everyone that for the next 4 years, this is a White Sox country. And currently, a White Sox state and city.

:cool:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i170/WHITESOX901/DFDS-1.jpg

Craig Grebeck
03-12-2009, 09:40 PM
I will leave you guys to this discussion. I don't live my life questioning and obsessing over such trivialities, so we obviously have different and seemingly irreconcilable perspectives.

SoxGirl4Life
03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
:cool:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i170/WHITESOX901/DFDS-1.jpg

that looks pretty cool. i hope the indians and reds don't mind ..lol

voodoochile
03-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Make the bad men stop hurting me, mommy...

Okay...

Closed...

Just call me voodoomommy...